Country Lawn & Garden

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since March 2011

We service all makes and models of outdoor power equipment. We also service all types of small engines....

QM Professional and Services

*COVID-19 UPDATE: We are currently performing all services. When completing work, we will wear proper protective gear (i.e. masks)* At QM Professional & Services, we take great pride in our experience, expertise, quality, and customer service that we provide to meet the consumers' needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship and complete customer satisfaction, from start to completion of a project. In order to understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer in a professional manner. Our reputation is based on service, safety and quality, regardless of how large or small the job. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

06/30/2017

The service was great. It flattened out a number of the bumps in my yard. They are good people who offer fair prices.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They rolled my lawn. I have used them for a number of other services over the years.

CATEGORY landscaper

03/27/2011

I noticed that my mower was down on power. I took the mower to another service in town and was told the bill would be over $800 to evaluate and fix the problem. The guys at Country Lawn and Garden had the mower evaluated and fixed within 2 days. They were professional and friendly. I would recommend their business without reservation. Great location and friendly (good looking) employees.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Motor pulled and new gaskets to fix oil leak in my John Deere.

CATEGORY lawn mower repair