C & M Roofing LLC

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since August 2006

C & M roofing LLC has been offering both commercial and residential roofing, siding and gutter services to the greater Indianapolis and central Indiana areas since 2006. Our staff offers quality and reliable customer service that you can count on. Owner Charlie means is present on every job to ensure top quality is what each customer gets. We have over 30 years experience. We've built our good reputation at c & m roofing LLC through years of honesty, integrity and reliable service. No job is too big or too small for us, or undeserving of our best effort. Award winning ....

Gomez Master Painting, LLC

Locally owned business with over 6 years of experience. Passionate about serving our local community and continuing to deliver great customer service. Feel free to call or text with questions regarding your projects. Look forward to working with you on all your home endeavors.

C

10/31/2017

The business owner and lead man were on the job site for a very short time and did not leave specifics about what was supposed to be done according to the contract. I had to stop the crew and make them call the owner to verify what was supposed to be done. If I had not been there I would not have gotten everything that I paid for. To make matters worse, the CONTRACT stated that a nail magnet was t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
remove and replace storm damaged roofing material and downspouts and gutters on a house and two car garage.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

08/29/2017

This company is great, I made 1 call, they was over with in a day to give me an estimate. The price was with in what I thought was a good price. I could not be happier with what was done. They are the best, you could not even tell they had to cut a 24X6 foot hole in my ceiling to add the beam. GREAT JOB GUYS!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a main beam replaced in my attached garage.

CATEGORY roofing

08/27/2017

Excellent. We would definitely recommend to anyone. So happy with the work that was done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Soffit, gutters and siding

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,siding

07/29/2017

Charlie and his team were awesome! The roof looks great, and was done very quickly. Total time for job completion was 2 days from the time the contract was signed, They did a great job on the clean up as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced my roof.

CATEGORY roofing

07/27/2017

Above and beyond craftsmanship, quality, customer satisfaction and personalized care.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I contacted C&M Roofing to completely remove my existing roof and replace with a new 3 dimensional shingle. C&M Roofing encountered some "surprises" as they uncovered the old roof, which is probably to be expected with a home built in 1899. C&M Roofing approached the challenges with knowledge and expertise and went on to deliver a beautiful, eye-catching, roof. I am happy to recommend C&M Roofing to passerby and also to any reader here.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

FREE estimates and 2 year labor warranty. Limited lifetime warranty on Owens Corning shingles we install. Residential and light commercial, roofing, siding & gutters.

ask for details