UpRight Garage Door Services

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since November 2014

Owner, Kurt Lehman "Proudly, I follow in the footprints of my family, making me the third generation of Lehman's to be in the garage door industry. In the 1980's as a boy, I first started tagging along with my father on weekends and summer breaks learning the trade. After nearly 30 years in the field, there isn't a garage door situation I haven't seen. I specialize in residential garage door repair and installation. UpRight Garage Door Services was established in 2010. After noticing approximately 90% of all the garage doors in this market were installed incorrectly, it became apparent that there was a need throughout the Fort Wayne area for a QUALITY garage door company. When you contact UpRight Garage Door Services to repair or install your garage door or opener, you can rest assure that God shines through our craftsmanship. Our service technicians always without question go the extra mile to insure every detail is correct and working as engineered. We are perfectionists. When what you want is for your garage door to go "Up Right" you can count on us. UpRight Garage Door Services is backed by the support and knowledge of the Lehman family, and together we have approximately 140 years of garage door knowledge. Who else in northeastern Indiana would you call for your garage door needs? I appreciate your business in advance, and always remember 'you get what you pay for.'"...

09/14/2017

It's an individual and he was absolutely terrific. He gave me some instructions on how to keep it rolling and every year you have to put oil on it. He was so friendly and nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My garage door was not going up or down and I couldn't figure out why and he came and it was a simple, minor adjustment and there was no charge. Not even a service call.

CATEGORY garage doors

Thank you for taking the time to write this review! We appreciate this very much!

06/30/2017

After mentioning that I needed to get our garage door fixed at work, I was encouraged to reach out to Kurt with upright Garage Door Services. Despite a very positive referral, I still looked them up and found nothing but positive reviews. I called Kurt and he made himself available to meet that day on my schedule, which was well after most businesses are done for the day. As a fairly busy business...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our garage door cable broke. Not being able to open your garage door = bad day.

03/25/2017

called 4 pm on Friday and he was working by 4:30. Made the repairs and performed preventative maintenance. Great job and very fast service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace springs on garage door

08/29/2016

Work was performed as expected. Through,knowledgeable,and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced garage door Springs, checked cables,rollers,oiled garage opener

11/25/2015

I called UpRight close to 6 PM and Kurt was at my house by 7:30 PM.  Very prompt and the job was completed quickly.  I would definitely recommend Upright to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced broken spring and cables.

CATEGORY garage doors

Here at UpRight Door, we repair all makes and modles of Overhead Garage Doors & Openers. It doesn't matter what issue you are having with your garage door, our trained service technicians can get your door working correctly. Our trucks are fully stocked with nearly every part needed to complete the task at hand.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal