Randy Rolf Heating & Cooling

Angie's List since December 2011

Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - Randy Rolf....

Grabill Comfort Solutions Inc

We are proud to be known as one of Allen County’s top rated service providers and Fort Wayne’s heating and air conditioning experts. As a homeowner, I understand the trust you put in contractors to do things right the first time with honesty and integrity. It is my mission to be an effective, efficient and frugal business person and pass those savings on to you.

10/21/2016

09/19/2016

I own a number of rentals. Randy has done all the HVAC repair work for the last five years. He's responsive, fair and above all honest.

04/30/2015

05/29/2012

They are great. Some think they are pricey, but we appreciate all the things they do. We are just used to them and we like them. To me it is worth it. The quality is very good also. We will continue to use the services of Griffin Service Experts in the future because we have a maintenance agreement with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They were here for routine maintenance services at their last visit to our home.

04/13/2012

We have used them for several things and they are fantastic.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Randy Rolf Heating and Cooling repaired my heating unit.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Air conditioners, geothermal systems, humidifiers, dehumidifiers, heat pumps, air cleaners, furnaces, boilers, plumbing, gas lines and logs, water heaters, softeners & conditioners.

Satisfaction