NILL FAMILY CHIROPRACTIC AND WELLNESS CENTER

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since April 2008

B Rated | 6 Reviews

Dr. James P. Nill (Jayme), a Fort Wayne native, received his undergraduate degree of Science from Ball State University with a major in Biology. He then went on to chiropractic school at the National University of Health Sciences in Lombard, Illinois near Chicago. While in attendance, he did lectures for hundreds of high school and college students on the topics of anatomy, chiropractic, and nutrition. Dr. Nill graduated in December of 2003 and has since opened his own practice in Fort Wayne. He continues his commitment to the health of our community and still offers lectures for area businesses, clubs, groups and schools covering many health topics. Dr. James Nill has a strong family presence in Fort Wayne including being the grandson of the late Dr. John H. Nill, M.D. and the nephew of Dr. Thomas G. Nill, M.D. He is also the great-grandson of Princess Delight Poorman of Waynedale who recenly passed at 96. He is one of five children of June and Jim Nill with two brothers and two sisters (Erin, Breanne, Brandon, and Nate). At Nill Family Chiropractic, the Doctor understands the importance of your family and their health as well. He takes the "whole person approach". This approach to wellness means looking for underlying causes of any disturbance or disruption (which may or may not be causing symptoms at the time) and make whatever interventions and lifestyle adjustments that would optimize the conditions for normal function. Using this unique approach, Dr. Nill is able to help you to accelerate and/or maintain your journey to good health....

Integrated Health Solutions

Treating causes, not conditions. By focusing on personalized, clinically proven therapies, our experienced staff knows what it takes to relieve your aches and pains. In fact, a high majority of our patients experience over 80-90% pain relief within just 6-8 short visits. How? We treat the source of pain, not symptoms. - Enjoy a holistic approach with integrated therapies - Learn how to stay pain-free after treatment - Choose from affordable and personalized treatments - Most major insurance plans accepted "Don't be afraid to try something new. Dr. Charbel will make you comfortable with treatment tailored specifically to your needs." - Mark M.

10/08/2014

C

06/12/2014

11/25/2013

First of all, I have never left a review for places, for this place I will. I love, love, love this place. An old co-worker of mine knew of my back constantly hurting. She suggested I go to Nill Family Chiropractic. I was a little leery because of my lack of knowledge; however, after she was telling me how she felt afterwards and knowing my back wasn't going to get better on it's own I scheduled a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have had lower back pain and migraines for years.

03/25/2013

Every time they have been compassionate, helpful, and schedule me with a therapist immediately. I don't recall ever waiting more than 10 minutes. I have seen at least 4 different therapists and all have been professional, skilled, and helpful in alleviating pain. I highly recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This review is for the Wellness Center portion of "Nill Family Chiropractic and Wellness Center." I have utilized their massage therapy clinic several times in the past few years. They are perfect for when you have a headache or muscle knot and need immediate relief. They accept walk-in appointments which is perfect for pain relief because you don't always know when you will be hurting. It is also very affordable--$15 for a half hour. I have never had trouble getting in as a walk-in and the price is a bargain when you are walking around in pain!

07/17/2011

See above.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Since my last review in July, Dr. Nill has become more communicative and the monthly treatments have helped my neck pain.

CATEGORY chiropractor

CHIROPRACTIC MANIPULATION THERAPY, ANODYNE THERAPY, FLEXION & DISTRACTION THERAPY & NUTRITIONAL COUNSELING, PHYSICAL REHABILITATION, CUSTOM MOLDED FOOT ORTHOTICS, MASSAGE THERAPY, ELECTRO ACCUPUNCTURE, REFLEXOLOGY, SINUS DRAINAGE.

HOUSE CALLS, DECOMPRESSION THERAPY