PC Help Services Inc

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since April 2002

Perhaps you have computer problems that include a PC that wont boot, or believe a computer virus may have invaded your hard drive. Having PC Help Services run computer diagnostics on your desktop or laptop computer can save you a lot of time and heartache. Our business and residential computer repair services cover a wide array of areas. Whether you need us to install a computer, perform network set up duties, or conduct a virus scan, our computer technicians will provide excellent computer support and get to the bottom of your computer problems quickly and efficiently. Here at PC Help Services, Inc., we know that everyone has encountered computer problems at one time or another and usually at the most inconvenient of times. Youre typing along, trying to finish a late night email, when all of a sudden you experience a computer freeze and you see one of those dreaded error messages on the screen. Your laptop kindly offers a computer diagnostics tool on the screen, but deciphering the information to fix the computer only serves to increase your frustration. Ask about discount for Angie's list members. Additional services - Data storage & back-up, software & application updates & maintenance, virus, spyware & adware removal & protection, database customization & server maintenance and management. Award winning....

Curium Networks, INC

A local Indianapolis computer repair and networking expert. Specializing in small business and home office settings. With 15+ years on experience in the computer field. Repair: desktops, laptops, cracked screens, and phones. Set up: new computers and home/office networks. Speed up slow systems, add new hardware, Train new users Windows, Mac, Android, Apple

Award 2019

10/09/2019

Professional diagnosis and timely, reasonably priced repair. Have relied on them for years. Excellent

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Laptop needed battery and network card

CATEGORY office equipment repair, computer repair, internet service

09/29/2019

I have used PC Help a few times over the years and I have always been very satisfied. They tell you exactly when they will get back to you, what they are going to do, and they always do as they say.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Laptop computer was stuck on an update and I could not get it to move on.

08/19/2019

It went fine except I lost the use of one program. I am trying to get that running. They were very prompt to complete the program transfer. The price was very reasonable. I have used them before and have always been satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I took my old computer in for service. It died. The problem was that the hard drive had died. I decided not to repair the old computer, but to get a new one. I needed settings transferred from my old computer to my new computer.

CATEGORY computer repair

Thanks [Member Name Removed], we very much appreciate your business and I’m glad we were able to help!

06/04/2019

I’ve been using PC help for over 7 years & lucky enough to have Matt as my technician! He’s extremely competent, knowledgeable & overall, very professional. He took care of my issues & left me with advice & instructions to follow up. He’s the Best!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Desktop computer issues

04/18/2019

The communication challenge was the printer, that was fixed immediately. Also checked many sites to verify maximal security protection and good operations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
PC and printer would not work together to yield good results

CATEGORY computer repair

Software Upgrades & Installation, Laptop Screen Replacement, Laptop Power/DC Jack Repair, Data Recovery, Software Training, Memory Upgrades, Printer Setup & Troubleshooting, Wireless Network Install, Digital Camera Setup, Virus Removal & Protection, Peripheral Setup, Network Mapping, Email & Remote Access Updates & Maintenance

Tablet and phone screen repair.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check