Mister Painter LLC

A 162 Reviews

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since December 2008

PO Box 185

Fishers, IN 46038

Mister Painter is full service interior and exterior painting and drywall repair company. Chad Young, the owner began Mister Painter in 2008 building the business on the foundation of integrity, customer service and the highest quality. Eight years later we have service over 1000 customers and continue to make our customer referral base the best in the business. Give us a call and experience the difference....

interior painting (128)house painting (47)drywall repair (18)cabinet refacing (7)pressure washing (7)deck cleaning (4)wallpaper removal (1)

10/22/2020

They were extremely responsive and provided a very comprehensive price for the work. Very professional and represented their company well. I ended up using the company who painted the inside of the house but would not hesitate to use this company down the road.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint garage and texture ceiling

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/14/2020

09/29/2020

Mister Painter was awesome! We had drywall hung and taped in the rest of our garage as most of the insulation was still exposed. They were able to match another estimate we received and were also able to begin the work sooner. Jamie and another gentleman (I'm sorry, I cannot remember his name) came out to give the estimate on Thursday (9/3), started the work on Friday, (9/4) afternoon, and finishe...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall Installation In A 2 Car Garage

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for the positive feedback! I’m glad we were able to complete your project quickly and professionally. We look forward to working with you again.

09/18/2020

Good cleaning, good painting on schedule. House looks great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Extensive exterior house trim cleaning and painting

CATEGORY house painters,cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2020

Thank you!

09/11/2020

This is the second job I've had done this summer by Mister Painter and once again, they did not disappoint. This project was painting the front windows and trim. Brandon did an excellent job. He took the time to scrap, sand and caulk before painting and the windows now look almost new! I highly recommend this company!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted exterior windows and trim on front of house.

CATEGORY house painters,cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2020

Thank you!

08/08/2020

After fixing a roof leak, I was eager to get the drywall damage repaired. I was really hoping I wouldn't have to wait 3-4 weeks to get on someone's schedule. When I sent out a request for a quote, Mister Painter was among the first to respond, and they were the only ones willing to come out the next day and give me an estimate. Everyone else I talked to had to schedule me out a couple of weeks. Th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall repair due to roof leak.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/05/2020

Photo for Mister Painter LLC - PO Box 185, Fishers, IN - 38782717

07/30/2020

I was very pleased with the work performed by Mister Painter. Chad promptly came to give the estimate and was able to schedule the work quite soon. Brandon was here two days and was a very hard worker. He was friendly and quite efficient. He also did a great job of cleaning up the work area. I would definitely use Mister Painter again and highly recommend their services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall repair, re-texturing and painting

CATEGORY drywall,interior painters,cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/28/2020

06/11/2020

Great, The service team member showed up right at the beginning of the time window. Provided a competitive quote for the project. Unfortunately we got a slightly better quote with another company who could also schedule sooner. Would definitely reach out again for another quote for any future projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ceiling painting for downstairs and master bathroom

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2020

05/22/2020

Chad and Jamie walked me through my needs, and gave me a full assessment of the project. The painters arrived timely every day, and their work was excellent. Very good painting lines, and detail of work. We decided to change colors during the course of the project, and the team did a great job of accommodating our needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior house painting

CATEGORY interior painters,cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/05/2020

Thank you! Good luck in your new home.

05/01/2020

Had to call them back to do some patching, which they did. Overall a little sloppy with their mud.Otherwise project was completed on-time and to my satisfaction.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
drywall a ceiling

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2020

02/06/2020

Fantastic job! Chad (owner) responded to calls and texts promptly. Brandon, (drywall repair specialist) arrived exactly when he said he would and did an amazing job. Brandon also left the work area cleaner than when he arrived. Would definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
drywall install and ceiling texture match

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/06/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure working for you.

Interior and exterior painting Kitchen cabinet painting pressure washing drywall repair and textures wallpaper removal residential and commercial projects

Check, PayPal