Louisville Tile of Fishers

Angie's List since October 2007

Louisville Tile Distributors has been serving the Kentucky, Indiana, Ohio and Tennessee market for over 50 years. Louisville Tile is proud to offer the latest trends in ceramic, porcelain, stone, glass, and metal tile....

USA Flooring

5  REVIEWS
USA Flooring

USA Flooring is a family owned and operated business, our goal is the sanitation of our clients.

03/16/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They helped us select tile for our home and provided the tile.

02/24/2016

While Louisville Tile did not directly remodel our bathroom shower, the products used were purchased through them by our installer.  Purchased was Island Stone subway tile, pencil trim, molding crowns, mosaic 2" squares, and shower wall accents.  While the product is everything it should be, the purpose of this review is mainly to compliment Michelle, a sales person at Louisville Tile. She was pat...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Assisted with tile selection for bathroom shower.

04/08/2011

Not good. I went to Louisville Tile as I was looking for some tile for my bathroom remodel. I walked around the store for approx. 10 minutes and not one person ever asked if they could help me. I know they saw me, but no one offered to help. I was very disappointed in the lack of interest in my business.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing.

01/17/2011

We belong to a direct purchasing club and they use them as distributors. Basically I order through one place and then pick up here.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We purchased tile at Louisville Tile Distributors.

07/29/2010

We went into store to look at tile saws and the gentleman that helped us was very knowledgeable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Purchased a tile saw from Louisville Tile and tile supplies.

CATEGORY ceramic tile

Original Style, Questech, Royal Mosa, Seneca Tile, Terrazzo & Marble, Villi Glas & Westminster.