Car X Auto Service

Founded 1971 • Angie's List since October 2004

Complete car care including brake repair, oil change, car exhaust service, vehicle alignment, a/c repair, air conditioning service, car tires, automotive service, belts, hoses, alternator, car battery. Contact for towing information. ...

Mears Automotive - Brownsburg

Mears Automotive in the Community of Brownsburg is a AAA Approved Repair Shop. Independent, Owner-run shop serving Brownsburg & surrounding Communities. Mears delivers excellent service with an honest & friendly approach. In addition to our full range of repair & maintenance services for domestic & imported cars & trucks, Mears Brownsburg also offers a full range of new Tires. Mears' ASE Certified Technicians are paid straight salary - there is no incentive for us to "find" issues. We tell it like it is, and fix it right. Our goal is not to just keep your current vehicle running for its lifetime, but rather to be your lifetime Auto Repair shop. At Mears, we know that your trust is hard to fix, so we work hard not to break it. Find out more at www.MearsService.com or call us for an appointment today at 317-852-4621. Cheers!

12/18/2014

We were very pleased with the work and the costs. The overall quality was great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put new breaks on

05/08/2014

I moved into the area about 6 months ago and started going to this Car X based on other reviews and location. They just opened a new facility and it is very nice (pleasant waiting room). I have had my cars in for oil changes and I was getting ready to go on a trip and they were helpful in fixing a few other items as well. I have also had the brakes replaced on one of my vehicles and their prices w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
oil changes and brakes

08/26/2013

I always have my care checked here. On a couple occasions they provided a quick fix and didn't charge. I trust them when they tell me what services that I need corrected.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Check my wheels

CATEGORY auto repair, car inspections

06/02/2013

I found them to be very helpful and professional. My son chooses them regularly to work on his car and has consistently been pleased with the service they provide.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Assessed problem for free and provided detailed information. I decided to wait on the repairs for now.

05/17/2013

Always professional and reliable service from these guys. Never been dissatisfied with our interactions there.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We always have these guys do our routine services. Oil changes,transmission services, radiator services and tune-ups etc.. The manager there is friendly and knows his business. They get busy sometimes but always keeps us updated.

CATEGORY auto repair

Auto Service - Air Conditioning Systems, Alternators & Starters, Belts & Hoses, Car Batteries, Complete Engine Repair, Computerized Engine Diagnostics, Cooling System Repair & Service, Electrical Systems, Emission Repair, Factory Scheduled Maintenance, Fuel System Injector Cleaning, Fuel Pumps & Lines, Oil Change, Filters & Lube, Radiator Repair & Service, Timing Belts & Chains, Towing Service, Transmission Service & Repair, Tune Ups & Water Pumps.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing Available