BUTLER NISSAN

Angie's List since July 2007

Not Rated| 13 Reviews

Arlington Auto Center, Joe's Battery & Import

We have been serving Indianapolis motorists for over 40 years. We are proud to announce our recent move to a much larger and more professional facility to better serve our customers and provide more services. We also provide fleet/commercial discounts and we are very experienced in extended warranty repairs. Come see us grow and receive even better service! 5 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Service fees apply. DBA: import station.

06/04/2014

They were friendly and expedient. I have used Butler Nissan for other services. This time we dropped my daughter's car off for an oil change and they called when it was finished. They let us know of some items that we may need to attend to in the future and were very professional and friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oil change

CATEGORY car sales

10/07/2013

I made an online appointment and could not get my car in for a routine oil change for over a week. I would have preferred if their online system was a little more efficient. When I arrived, it seemed as though they were surprised that I'd made the appointment. Everyone was friendly and prompt.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Change the oil

09/23/2013

Fine. I was in and out in less than 1 hour.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oil change and tire rotation

09/16/2013

Sean is always great to work with and explains what might be needed in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oil change, diagnostic, tire plug, other maintenance services

09/13/2013

I took my Nissan here. The guys were nice an polite and had an estimate in about an hour. They diagnosed what was wrong with my car. Unfortunately I could not afford the repair at this shop. So I could not use them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gave me an estimate on fixing a Catalytic Converter.

CATEGORY auto repair

NEW & PRE-OWNED AUTO SALES, AUTO SERVICE.