Yard Guy Etc

Founded 1975 • Angie's List since July 2011

B Rated | 7 Reviews

Family owned and operated. Free estimates! Bills however u want them, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly....

Barta's Affordable Painting LLC

Barta's Affordable Painting LLC has been painting homes and businesses in Evansville, IN and surrounding areas since 2010. In winter months we specialize in interior painting in Evansville IN and in the warmer months we expand services to include exterior painting, pressure washing, and gutter cleaning. At Barta's Affordable Painting LLC, our goal is to consistently provide top quality painting, along with competitive pricing for Evansville residential painting clients. Whether interior, exterior, trim painting or deck staining, Barta's Affordable Painting LLC has the expertise and passion to get the job done right, the first time! 1-4 Employees. Cost is determined by job.

Award 2019

05/09/2016

First of all Gary the Owner is very rude.  I call this company to cut and weed eat the yard for my 80 year old parents.  Gary send a crew and gave me a price of $40.  I agreed on the price and the day.  When his crew came back to cut the yard (apprx 1/2 acre) they were only there for about 20 min.  The grass was high and they failed to pickup the clippings.  My parent have a lot of yard ornaments ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
lawn care grass cutting and weed eating...general lawn mowing

CATEGORY lawn service

12/29/2015

The Yard Guy team quickly takes care of my lawn, and they also have cleaned my gutters and helped with leaf removal this fall. I believe he charges a very reasonable rate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The Yard Guy has been taking care of my yard on the northside of Evansville since this spring. I moved in the spring and was overwhelmed by the size of my yard, but I have my free time back now.

CATEGORY lawn service

07/09/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean gutters and downspouts, trim landscape shrubs and trees, clean out old, crowded and dead shrubs, pull and kill weeds, raked out and blew out leaves, cleaned up after their work, bundled, bagged all the trimmings and put at curb for pick-up. Service was friendly, professional, precise, and with pride.

CATEGORY landscaper

08/05/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They removed the leaves from my gutters. I have had to use others since my gutters are so high, but these guys did not leave a mess. The leaves that were removed from my gutters were removed also.

CATEGORY landscaper,lawn service

08/11/2013

Punctual, professional and family owned company. Arrived on time and did a great job. A pleasure to work with this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Completely cleared large property with lots of overgrowth. Previous owner had not maintained yard. Worked two full days and did more than I ever expected.

CATEGORY landscaper

Thank you (members names removed)! We appreciate the work and you all are great people!! Wish you the best of luck!!!

Comlpete Mowing Service, trimming, gutters & shrubs maintenance, painting, hauling, mulching, rock & spring clean-up, aeration, tilling, etc......

$5