Reliant Family Dental

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since December 2009

B Rated | 5 Reviews

At Reliant Family Dental we pride ourselves on providing compassionate care for the entire family in a comfortable, laid-back environment. We submit to several insurance companies and will work with your family's busy schedule. We offer preventative, restorative, and cosmetic services, which means we can take care of each and every need. Contact our office at (812) 402-7676 to schedule an appointment today!...

09/10/2014

OKAY - DID NOT HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WITH IT.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HAD A TOOTH EXTRACTED.

10/04/2013

The hygienist was great did a excellent job and was very informative on what she was doing and why I need to do . I was pleased with the cleaning results .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I really liked the staff and the hygienist . The dentist and I just did not click . I felt like I was more of a bother . My impression was he was not very friendly . I had been their twice and felt the same way both times. But I got that impression both times I was their . My reason for the visit was getting teeth cleaned and a check up. They offer a plan if you have no dental insurance and it is a nice plan I will say that . Like I said really liked the office staff and the hygienist.

08/29/2013

They're very blunt, forward and they tell you what they're going to charge, so that's good. I'd never go back there because they want to charge 8000.00 to pull my bottom teeth and fit dentures. Thumbs down because people can't afford that.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went for a consultation and X-rays.

CATEGORY dentists,cosmetic dentist

Sorry that you had a bad experience at our office. The price that we quoted you was not just for the lower denture.....almost half of that quoted amount was for taking care of all your upper teeth too. Sorry for any confusion.

03/27/2012

I like the people and the dentist. They are really good people.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This is my primary dentist. I had my front teeth repaired during my last visit.

CATEGORY dentists,cosmetic dentist

12/13/2011

They had some cards that said they were new to the area. I needed a dentist and I gave them a try after I had a problem with another dentist that I had. I would give them an A all the way down. They are professional. I would continue to use them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to Reliant Family Dental. I visited them in the first part of November for cleaning.

CATEGORY dentists

Family Dentistry, Cosmetic Dentistry, Teeth Whitening, Six Month Smiles orthodontics, Implant Dentistry, Root canals, veneers, crowns. Come see what sets our office apart from the others. Flat screen TVs on ceiling in all rooms, coffee bar, internet station, comfortable seating.

None. Ask for details