Lang Brothers Construction

Founded 1988 • Angie's List since November 2009

B Rated | 9 Reviews

Siding Windows Roofing, Metal and Shingle, Re-Roofs, Tear-Offs, New Construction...

Window Shopping

27  REVIEWS
Window Shopping

Window Shopping offers estimates on multiple Windows. Because we offer many different windows, as one company we can provide up to 4 different estimates for free so that you can choose what best fits your home and your budget without having to call companies from all over town and put in multiple evenings to get your quotes.

Award 2019

06/27/2019

They did a great job. They were very professional and cleaned up after they were done. I would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put on a new roof on my home.

09/14/2018

Replaced the whole roof for our house

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

01/27/2017

They had a good price, they had a good size crew, they were able to take the old roof off and get the new one one pretty quickly. We had some issues with a vent fan in the attic, they had trouble with the wiring and that may have been partially because of our house wiring but they had a heck of a time getting it sorted out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Lang Brothers Construction for roofing services.

09/13/2016

Great service. They are one of the a few GAF and Master Elite certifies roofers in town. Same type of material and same type of warranty, they have the best price. 3/5 of the most expensive ones. They did exactly what they promised. After the job and payment, I found some issues and concerns. They fixed it appropriately within a great time frame. I would recommend them to any of my friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

05/26/2016

CATEGORY roofing

Altering & Remodeling Contractors,Altering & Remodeling Contractors,Home Improvements,Siding Contractors,Roofing Contractors,General Contractors