Action Pest Control Inc

A 102 Reviews

Founded 1946 • Angie's List since August 2010

320 Eagle Crest Dr Ste A

Evansville, IN 47715

Ever heard of the Battle of Evansville? To be honest, not many have, but there is a battle that wages on today in Evansville and it's not what you're thinking. Is your home under the unwelcome attack of termites? Is your kitchen being invaded by ants? They may be winning the battle, but you can be sure to win the war with Action Pest Control on your side! With an office right here in Evansville, Action is ready to rid your home of nuisance pests with our unsurpassed home pest control . We offer 3 levels of service so we have a plan to fit every need and budget. And with our termite control services, we can help identify, eliminate and prevent termite infestations from destroying the structural integrity of home. If you are a homeowner in Evansville, which by the way was the largest city in the state prior to the Battle, but today boasts the 3rd largest, don't let pests take over what you've worked so hard for, take action and get Action today! Additional DBAs - Action Pest Control, Blessingers Exterm-It-All Inc, Durnil's Termite & Pest Control Inc....

pest control (101)home inspection (3)lawn treatment (1)insulation (1)

11/27/2017

They are here every month, on time. Always professional and the results are excellent as expected. They are always friendly and helpful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have full service with them. I've also had them insulate my crawlspace.

CATEGORY pest control,insulation

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/27/2017

Thanks so much for the excellent rating! We appreciate you taking the time to share.

11/15/2017

Jay was prompt. He sprayed the outside and set rodent traps as well as looked at an area of damage on the bathroom wall that appeared to be caused by insects. Jay took pictures but we have not heard back about a more definitive answer as to a cause. He did treat the area for what he thought was likely the culprit. Overall, I am satisfied with the work. We were also able to transfer a termite warra...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprayed for bugs

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2017

Thank you for the excellent review!

03/27/2017

I noted that we were finding ants. Tecnition sprayed and gave us two traps. Still finding ants occasionally.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Routine inspection and spraying

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/20/2017

01/02/2017

They came once. Installed bait traps and never came again. They charged $1100. This is almost double what other services charge. We found this out after we signed with them. Usually a company will come monthly...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Termites near foundation.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/13/2016

Hi [Member Name Removed], I'm so sorry this hasn't been communicated to you before now. Our baiting system is different from others in that it begins working immediately and remains active for at least one year. Many customers tell us they appreciate this option because they're home remains protected while not having to worry with scheduling regular appointments. I have forwarded your info to our ...

12/06/2016

I think it worked, but they did not come back to check. What they charged us was almost double what other companies wanted. I used they for years at another home, but not again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have an older home with termites. They charged $1200 for a one time service.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2016

04/11/2016

I called and scheduled a termite inspection. Adam found no evidence of termites. Friendly and professional, did not try to sell me things I didn't need. Would use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Termite inspection

CATEGORY home inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/11/2016

Thanks for sharing this feedback with fellow members. We're so glad to hear there wasn't evidence of termites around your home! Let us know if we can help you with any future pest issues. Have a great day!
C

07/27/2015

Never knew when they were coming til the last minute, and couldn't get them to come when we were home

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Serviced home

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2014

Hi, Mr. After looking at our records, it seems it's been a few years since your service was active. Our technician indicated he'd tried contacting you several times back in 2012, and we're sorry to hear that those attempts were unsuccessful. We're constantly working to improve all aspects of our services. We hope that you'd find our communication with our valued customers is one of those areas, sh...

01/19/2015

My experience with them was very good. They're thorough, knowledgeable and quick. Their price is reasonable. The guy who does our spraying named Devon which is also our contact person is superb.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They come every two months.

CATEGORY pest control,lawn treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/12/2015

Thank you for your excellent review of your services with Action Pest Control! We're so glad to hear things are going well. Please don't hesitate to contact us if there is ever a need and I'll be sure to share your kind words with our team. Have a great day! Sara McKinney Marketing Director

12/23/2014

It went very well. Jaima is our regular person and she is wonderful to work with. She is always very friendly and helpful. The whole staff is good to work with. They are very professional and thorough. We have noticed a significant decline in spider, ant and cricket activity. I would recommend them to anyone who is in need of pest and termite control.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Every 3 months, they come and knock down spider webs around the eaves, spray for spiders,ants around foundation , check trap for rodents, check termite stations for any activity, and check with us to see if we have any problems on the inside. If we do, they take care of that.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/03/2014

We're glad to hear your pest control services are going well and thank you for sharing your experience!! Have a great day!

12/17/2014

They came out to spray bugs. The sprayed around the house and they treated me very good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Action.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2014

Thank you for sharing your experience on Angie's List! We are glad to hear you're pleased with your service from Action Pest Control. Have a great day!!

Residential, Commercial, & Industrial Pest & Termite Control. Bed Bug Heat Treatments, Bed Bug Canine Detection, Brown Recluse Management, Stinging Insect Control, Rodent Proofing & Control, Attic Insulation, Closed Crawl Spaces, Mosquito Abatement, Fumigation, & Bird Control.

Wildlife Control & Removal.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check