Find Top-Rated Decatur Marble And Granite Companies
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Marble And Granite Companies to Avoid
Top Rated Marble And Granite Companies
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 667 reviews for
Decatur Marble And Granite Companies from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 3 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
AReviews738 years on Angie's List
AReviews419 years on Angie's List
AReviews785 years on Angie's List
Shop Offers from Local Marble And Granite Companies
DReviews85 years on Angie's List
Explore Our Solution Center for Helpful Marble And Granite Articles
Marble And Granite reviews in Decatur
Real People ~ Real Reviews ~ Real Results
I wish all companies were half this good. They are great. I cannot say enough. The price, workers, and results. They really want to please the customer. I highly recommend them.
- Bonnie E.
I hired a contractor here in FL. I did not have Angie’s List at the time. He came in and told me how he was going to do everything perfect and how he was the best. He charged more than anyone else but he said its because he is the best.
I have been doing renovations for 30 years and it was the worst experience that I have ever had. I do not think he had marble experience. He saw some of the work I had in my other home. He pointed out some other errors on the other marble. He guaranteed his work, he wanted to try and polish it out first. He said he could do it no problem and takes pride in his work. He guaranteed me that if I did not like it he would redo the work He stated in front of his granite guy that if he could not polish it down he would come out, take it down and re-install all the marble in the bathrooms. That was his guarantee. He is now refusing to do so. There are swirls in the marble, grout missing, no caulking around the windows, tiles are cut unevenly. He blamed everything but his job experience.
He promised the best. Three of his best, one week and it would be done. However, I got Provider name locked. , who stated he had no experience, an "interior decorator" who ran errands and applied grout, and Geoff, who came in and rushed to finish the job.- Vincent I.
Provider name locked. hires sub-contractors. All are experts in their fields. They take you to the tile store & to the plumbing supply store. They provide a nice dumpster.- Thomas B.