MENCHHOFER TREE CARE

08:00 - 21:00
08:00 - 21:00

1502 S County Road 525 W

Danville, IN, 46122

All work performed by Certified Arborists, Analysis and Diagnosis, Serving Indy for over 30 years....

Tree Service (55)Landscaping (8)Lawn and Yard Work (3)Hauling (2)

06/04/2019

We called Steve to look at a sick maple tree. As he pulled up to our house he noticed that our blue spruce also had a problem, which was Rhizosphaera needle cast. He checked out our maple tree & told us it had anthracnose. Steve spent a great deal of time with us explaining the disease processes of trees. He is a very knowledgeable arborist, & took the time to answer all of our questions without h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Diagnosis of maple tree disease

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/03/2019

Thank you so much for your kind remarks.

08/08/2018

The limb fell down over the driveway on a Tuesday morning, Menchhofer Tree Care responded to phone call that morning, provided an estimate by that night, and the tree/yard were cleaned up by Wednesday morning. Very quick and easy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair Bradford Pear after a limb fell down and remove fallen limb.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2018

08/26/2017

I've been doing this for like twenty years so I've found service companies that I don't have problems with. ?I use them for their responsiveness, and their ability to get the trees trimmed within a decent amount of time. ?Very good overall. ?They're professional, courteous, they're honest about their pricing and they're very knowledgeable about trees. ?They're certified arborists. ?I can't think o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They trimmed our trees in our front yard.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2015

07/31/2017

I called and requested an arborist come and look at our 50 foot pine tree which had been damaged. Scheduled appointment and no one showed up.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2017

07/13/2017

They have me on a schedule to treat my trees. So far my trees are ok..

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
they treated my ash trees to prevent Ash borer.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/14/2017

11/29/2016

Went very well. Steve and his son, Steve, worked hard to tie the trees off so as to pull them where they needed to fall. Everything went precisely as planned. I am highly satisfied. Menchoffer's has done several jobs for me in the last several years and have approached all of them with professionalism, skill and some really big, sophisticated equipment.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed several trees felled in a wooded area behind my home. Needed them to be dropped in pretty precise directions.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/17/2016

10/28/2016

The project went extremely well. I have used Menchhofer Tree Care three or four times previously to trim, remove, and install cables and bracing rods for existing trees; as well as plant new trees. I have great confidence in Steve Menchhofer's expertise and experience; and appreciate his honesty. I've feel like we have built up a rapport over the years and that it's a true partnership when I hire ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a tree, several shrubs and ivy removed from near and/or on my house before I could have it re-sided.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2016

10/24/2016

Like a boss. Menchhofer provided us a quote, were given the go-ahead, carefully cut down the tree, cleaned up all the debris, and left our yard looking pretty good afterward.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
50 year old elm tree 4 feet from our sunroom died and needed to be remived

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2016

04/24/2015

The tree removal went well.  The trees stumps were cut close to the ground as possible.  I will have Menchhofer Tree Service out later to grind the stumps and plant a new tree in the front yard in a better location then where the pine tree or crab apple were previously planted.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Menchhofer Tree Care removed two trees from my property.  One tree was a large pine tree between my neighbor house and mine.  It was a little difficult, but the company was very successful in removing it with no damage to either houses.  The second was an old crab apple that had been seriously damage two winters ago.  A lot less difficult then the pine tree.

CATEGORY hauling services, tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/16/2015

09/08/2014

I was very pleased with the company's level of knowledge and service.  They responded to my request for an estimate within 24 hours  and scheduled  the free estimate within 2,3 days.  Steve was very professional.  I was impressed with his knowledge and expertise in tree care.  He wanted to know what my expectations for the outcome was.  He explained in detail why one of my requests would not be be...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pruned 2 small ornamental trees:   flowering crabapple and Japanese Maple

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2014

Thank you so much for your kind remarks.