Baas Cabinets & Remodeling

Angie's List since April 2014

I work for myself, a one man operation. I sub some of the work out. Under normal circumstances, I would expect down payment to begin a job, free estimates, could possibly work out payment arrangements. ...

All Things Done Inc

General contracting.

07/27/2017

I had bought two of these not knowing I could not use both of them myself. He agreed to let me do it though. When using the second one he finished the job in 1.5 hours but then asked me for more money. I told him no because I paid for 3 hours but only used him for half that time. It didn't make sense that he would ask for more money.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed my kitchen cabinets sanded in preparation for painting.

CATEGORY woodworking

I don't understand the customer was very satisfied I bent the rules and gave him both package deals at the same time I did a lot of extra work after that some things I didn't charge him for I also build a new cabinet that his previous contractor was unable to fulfill and I felt like I left on a good note the job was clean when I left and again they've seemed very satisfied with no complaints to me...

12/22/2016

He was A, everything that he did. Oh, yes I would use Baas Cabinets & Remodeling again. He couldn't put in the new countertop because he found that it was shipped to me with some damage and then when I had the new one shipped to me, he had prepared it well enough that I was able to put it in myself.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a big deal purchase made with Baas Cabinets & Remodeling from Angie's List. The guy that took off our countertop.

CATEGORY custom cabinets

D

11/19/2016

I liked the end result, there's no doubt that he's a skilled carpenter. However, as a business, he's clueless. I will absolutely not use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did carpentry.

10/12/2016

They were pretty good. They are coming back next month.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did some wainscoting.

10/05/2016

Had some issues with communications via email. Workmanship was outstanding. Appreciated that they took their time with meticulous cuts and detailed work to get it right.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed to have a stair handrail rebuilt.

CATEGORY woodworking

Custom Cabinets & Remodeling.