Lake County Garage Doors

Founded 1992 • Angie's List since September 2016

Lake County Garage Doors is family owned and operated with over 25 years of experience. Where only top quality products are used. Offering fast dependable service to all of northwest Indiana from expert technicians allows us to maintain a 100% customer satisfaction rate . While providing all of your garage door and opener needs new door and opener installs, broken springs, rollers off track, snapped cables, bad hinges, worn out bottom seal Etc . Door won’t go up or down we are your solution all at an affordable price!!...

A Veteran's Garage Door Services

For superior garage door repair services call one of the most preferred providers - A Veteran's Garage Door Services. We provide honest, trustworthy and superior services.

Award 2019

09/22/2017

The owner of the company performed the work on a Sunday morning. He was knowledgeable and did a good job. As to price, since this was the firs time that I had these service performed, i have nothing to compare prices against.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door threshold installed. Weather stripping on bottom of garage door replaced.

03/31/2017

Russell did a great job. He was prompt and thorough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed to replace the gear that turned the chains to open the garage door.

01/07/2017

Russell was very professional. He fixed my door quickly. Really appreciated his work ethic. will definitely use his services again for any of my garage door needs

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had my garaged door opener fixed

01/04/2017

It went very great Russell came out on new years eve and fix it for me in 30 minutes. Very nice person he fix both sprangs and got my door and opener on track again even gave me papers on other doors if I was to get another door. I would soo use him again. He will be the person I call when I need another garage door insteall or fix.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My sprang on my garage door broke and it came off my operner

10/20/2016

Excellent!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He removed 2 old fiberglass garage doors and installed 2 new steel garage doors and also installed 2 brand new garage door openers.

CATEGORY garage doors

Garage door and opener repairs! broken springs, rollers off track, snapped cables ETC. New garage door and opener installs.

Sorry no heavy commercial services available at this time. We don't perform service on walk doors ,storm doors or sliding glass doors.