Great Lakes Orthopedics

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since October 2008

There are 3 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. Average patient volume is 100 patients per day....

02/24/2015

He's a terrific surgeon. He has a pleasant staff. Long waits though in his office.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've used 2 orthopedic surgeons. Keith Pitchford. It was in 2008.

05/30/2014

Its going good! I'm on my second injection and I go for five. I feel better. She explains everything and tells you all the steps that if this doesn't work, we'll try this or if you want to go straight for the operation... She doesn't just push you in to the surgery. She's newer, she's only been there for about a year. When you've got an appointment, they are on time. She explains everything and ta...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
She put me through a series of injections to lubricate my knee

03/25/2014

Dr. Bayer explained all treatment options, after taking X-rays. She was very informative and took her time answering my questions. The staff was very friendly. I was seen promptly at my appointment time. There was no wait. I selected a treatment and will proceed From here.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Swollen and painful knee

05/20/2013

Several issues with arthritis and I need a knee replacement. Dr. Pitchford sent me to PT for bilateral Achilles tendonitis and stiff neck, with success. He will be doing a knee replacement in the fall. He is very easy to talk to and has a great bedside manner. A very nice man and a good doctor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Knee replacement..

05/09/2012

It is across the street. The staff is very helpful and friendly. They make sure that I do the exercises that I need to do so that I get out on time, it is not like seeing me once for something that needs to be done in breaks.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to Great Lakes Orthopedics for physical therapy. I went there from December to March.

CATEGORY physical therapist