Express Painting and Pressure Cleaning

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

8803 Calhoun Pl

Crown Point, IN 46307

Express Painting is locally owned and operated and have been around for 20 years. We do not use subcontractors and we guaranteed to get it right the first time. If you hire us you will know who your talking to and who your working with the entire project. You don't need to get the run around from our competition. We are the Original Angie's List contractor and 8 Year Super Service Award winners. Give us a call today!...

Exterior Painting (118)Pressure Washing (78)Interior Painting (35)Deck Maintenance (18)Decks and Porches (11)Siding (6)Roofing (2)Accountants/Tax Consultants (1)Plumbing (1)Gutters (1)

09/11/2019

Great company the work was fantastic definitelyy hire again very great people.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting power wash

09/11/2019

The inside and outside of my house were painted gorgeously, and I couldn’t be more happier with the outcome. Would definitely recommend these guys! Super friendly and very hard workers!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior, exterior, power washing

09/11/2019

It went very well .very reasonable and perfesional I would definitely hire again for future work .they did a fantastic job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power wash and paint

09/10/2019

It was a honor hiring this company I had the exterior power washed and painted and 2 rooms inside and it all turned out fantastic I am very satisfied with them and will be using in the future

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power wash and paint

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2019

09/10/2019

Amazing company to work with. Very professional and worked with me to make the job affordable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior power wash and painted my home

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2019

08/19/2019

Our experience with Express painting was a very pleasant one we like them because the owner himself was on site everyday we dealt with the person that was doing the job they helped us suggested things to do to make sure we got the best job for money it was just an overall excellent experience and highly recommend them

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior house painting and power-washing and interior painting

CATEGORY decks, siding, deck cleaning, pressure washing, house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/19/2019

06/12/2019

Exceptionally well! I will use them for inside work too. I will recommend them to my friends and family.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed my deck painted

CATEGORY decks, deck cleaning, pressure washing, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2019

05/03/2019

Work went just as expected as we have previously hired this company for exterior painting. They did an amazing job before and once again exceeded expectations. I highly recommend them. We hired Express Painting for a color change and added some additional details to our home. Joey is so professional, and knows exactly how to apply colors including prep work prior to painting. They also take all pr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior Painting with a powerwash

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/16/2019

12/15/2018

Great service providers and great prices. We had our exterior house washed and painted after 20 years and it looks fabulous. Very detailed painting service. We had them back to paint the foyer in our home, two stories high. We needed some one we could trust. Joey is the man.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior house painting power washing and interior painting

CATEGORY house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2018

10/27/2018

Joey was prompt and responsive from the time that the work was quoted to the completion of the project. The attention to detail and results were exactly what we wanted. We plan to use Express for our deck next year and any interior projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior Paint

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2018