C King Construction Llc

A 37 Reviews

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since November 2009

219 Cornell Ave

Clarksville, IN 47129

We are a family owned and operated company that takes great pride in a job well done. We have been fixing foundations for three generations....

basement waterproofing (32)well & water pump repair (10)foundation repair (2)drain pipe installation (1)roofing (1)concrete repair (1)

11/16/2020

This company repaired all wall cracks in my basement and installed a drain system on all walls of my basement. This company showed up when they were suppose to and completed the work on my basement in a timely matter. I had to contact this company to come back out after the work was done but come to find out, the problem we experienced was not due to any of the work this company had previously don...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Waterproofing my Basement

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2020

Thank you for the great review. We will always show up quickly if a customer calls with an issue. Please continue to call us anytime you have a question or concern. Sincerely, Chris King

01/11/2018

Fine, every thing is quite new but is operating.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a sump pump installed in a 430 sq foot basement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/02/2018

Thank you for your review. We greatly appreciate it. Sincerely, Chris King

02/05/2017

They found two cracks in my foundation. They were thorough in diagnosing the problem and kept me in the loop on the issues. This company truly exhibits the gold standard in customer service and professionalism.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used C King to repair a leak in my basement.

CATEGORY basement waterproofing,foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/05/2017

Thank you for the review. I'm glad we could help. I will pass this review on to the crew. Sincerely, Chris King

01/12/2017

His crew came back the next morning repaired the crack in less than two hours and cleaned up the area. The men were polite and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a crack in basement wall. I thought this was going to be major project. Chris said it was a rather simple repair and would take a couple hours.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/10/2017

thank you for the review. we truly value every review we receive . sincerely,Chris king

12/17/2015

We called C.KING Foundation & Construction to fix a leaking basement wall crack. Chris King explained the procedure, provided a quote and promptly set up an appointment. Gary arrived right on schedule to do the job. He was friendly, knowledgeable, fast and efficient. Gary left the area neat and clean and provided a lifetime warranty on the repair. We were very pleased with the experience from star...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired Basement Wall Crack

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/23/2015

Thank you for the review. We appreciate it.

04/16/2015

They were very good. After this job I asked them to do other work too outside Angie's list. They are very good, reliable and professional. They stick to the plan.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came to inspect the pump.

CATEGORY wells

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/31/2014

Thank you for the review. Sincerely, Chris King

04/06/2015

My sump pump was running continuously without shutting off so I left a message for Mr. King on a Sunday evening and he not only contacted me the following Monday, he was also at my home by 11:30 a.m. that same day.  He quickly determined that the float ball in my sump pump was stuck and taped it to a shorter length so it wouldn't keep getting caught.  The best part - he didn't charge me a dime!  S...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shortened the length of the float ball in my sump pump

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/06/2015

Thank you for your great review. I am happy to help. Sincerely, Chris King
D

03/31/2015

They were doing a cracked repair. They repaired it on the inside and then charged me 60.00 for the outside. When it rained my basement flooded again. The job on the outside ended up cracking again and I was not satisfied with the work that was provided.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
$149 for Basement or Crawlspace Crack Repairs

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/13/2014

Let me start by saying I wish you would have called me so we could have tried to rectify these issues. As our reviews indicate, our Angie's List customers are very important to us and we try to go beyond our customers expectations. We are a family business and when we receive anything other than an "A" rating it is truly felt throughout our company. The extra $60 that you were charged was due to t...

02/12/2015

I originally purchased a deal  to check the sump pump, over a year ago.  There was a miscommunication between the contractor and I in setting up an appointment.  When he saw I had written a review stating he had not contacted me, he immediately called.  We set up a time and he replaced my sump pump at cost.  I was very impressed that Chris,  not only admitted his error and apologized.  He rectifie...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He replaced my sump pump

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/12/2015

Thank you for the review (member name removed). I am more than happy we were able to rectify this issue. Our company is very serious about building good costumer relationships. You and your husband were great to work for. Sincerely, Chris King

09/02/2014

Very responsive. Excellent integrity suggested self repair and helped research needed part!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspected Sump pump diagnosed failed float switch

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/17/2014

Thank you for your review. I am glad we could help. sincerely, Chris King

Foundation Waterproofing, Basement Waterproofing, Crawlspace Waterproofing. Repairing Bowed & Cracked Walls. Repairing settled foundation. Installing piers

Roofing