EXTERIOR WOOD RESTORATION INC

A81 REVIEWS

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since April 1996

2133 E 226TH ST

Cicero, IN 46034

EXTERIOR WOOD RESTORATION SPECIALIZES IN THE INSTALLATION AND CARE OF CEDAR ROOF SYSTEMS. WE ARE THE ONLY CEDAR SHAKE AND SHINGLE BUREAU CERTIFIED INSTALLER IN INDIANA. OUR ROOF PROFESSIONALS ARE SPECIALLY TRAINED AND ADHERE TO THE CSSB INSTALLATION AND REPAIR GUIDELINES. WE ALSO CLEAN AND TREAT DECKS, WOOD SIDING, LOG CABINS, FENCES AND OTHER OUTDOOR WOOD STRUCTURES USING OUR OWN SAFE FOR THE ENVIRONMENT, TIMBER OX GREEN WOOD PROTECTANT STAIN...

Deck Maintenance (53)Pressure Washing (19)Roofing (16)Decks and Porches (13)Exterior Painting (10)Fencing (8)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (5)Roof Cleaning (2)Gutter Cleaning (1)Handyman Services (1)Window Cleaning (1)Siding (1)

06/12/2019

Very professional and thorough. I would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power washing and staining a deck, fence and siding

CATEGORY decks, fencing, siding, deck cleaning, pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2019

05/28/2019

They were extremely professional and did an outstanding job. Our deck looks like new! The worksite was kept clean, and they did a fantastic job communicating with us along the way, especially if weather was causing any kind of delay.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sand and restain large wooden deck.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/24/2019

09/12/2018

Very nice and done in a timely and professional mannaor!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pergola stained

CATEGORY deck cleaning, pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2018

08/22/2018

They did a great job and I would use them again. To date I have not had any problems since.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They re-caulked the leaky area by the trim of my roof at two different locations.

CATEGORY handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/16/2018

07/26/2018

Customer service was great! Very responsive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence repair and staining

CATEGORY fencing, pressure washing, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/18/2018

06/28/2018

We had a new fence and deck with pergola that needed stained. We had multiple quotes that were similar in price but we went with Exterior Wood Restoration due to them being more professional in the quoting process. Roderigo was very communicative through the process as the weather caused several delays. They did a great job covering the surface without leaving any mess behind. We are so pleased wi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence and Deck staining

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2018

05/31/2018

They were very professional. I have used them before and liked their work. They guarantee their work for 5 years. My fence looks great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power washed and stained a fence

CATEGORY fencing, pressure washing, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/29/2018

08/16/2017

Every step of the way the staff were friendly and willing to answer my (many) questions. It was a very large deck, and they got the work done quickly and on time. The final product was absolutely beautiful, and I look forward to working with them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We contacted Exterior Wood Restoration to have our newly built deck stained.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/20/2016

04/28/2016

Very poor communication, very poor customer service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
First it took them almost a week to respond. When I finally got some to come out and look at the deck he NEVER gave me an estimate just that it would take at least 2 months to do anything. Then he never responded again. Considering that I bought a big deal you would think that the company would be more responsive. I finally had to call Angie's list and get a refund!!

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/28/2016

Unfortunately, Angie's List had a glitch in their system and did not notify us of the purchase of this big deal. We were contacted by the client almost a week after the purchase asking us why we had not responded to him yet. After contacting Angie's List we did receive his information and send his contact information to our salesperson. It was at the beginning of our deck season and many clients h...

10/27/2015

I would recommend that you get estimate before purchasing Angies list deal

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stained 12X12 deck.

CATEGORY deck cleaning, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2015