St.Vincent Carmel Hospital

Angie's List since April 2012

Additional phones - (317) 582-8815, (317) 582-8810, (317) 338-7450. Additional emails - emweaver@stvincent.org, dmboxell@stvincent.org, msmatthe@stvincent.org, jarobert@stvincent.org, mtjeter@stvincent.org....

04/20/2015

I would highly recommend Dr. Napoleon Momenta and his team. I like their professionalism, their personal care and treatment for the patient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've used them for my heart.

CATEGORY cardiologist

10/09/2014

06/17/2013

They can expect very good service there. For the Emergency Room, you don't have very short waiting time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used St. Vincent Carmel Hospital. I've been to the Emergency Room a couple of times.

06/15/2012

My husband, her father is an ER doctor so I called him first and he felt like she needed to be checked out since nothing like this had ever happened before. Upon arrival, we were checked in fairly promptly, within 20 minutes. Within another 15 minutes we were put in a room. All in all, the full thing tool about four hours. The ER doctor was very good and did a very good job with my daughter. He ev...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
!0 year old daughter was in the shower while we were staying in a downtown hotel. She passed out for no apparent reason. We took her to St. Vncent Carmel ER to have her checked out

04/05/2012

I would go there again in a heartbeat. It was all inclusive services. They took you through from beginning to end. The surgeons before and after were wonderful. The people on the unit were outstanding. They are busy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to St.Vincent Bariatric Center for bariatric surgery. The surgery went great.

CATEGORY surgeons,bariatric medicine