Russell Hill Contracting, LLC

Founded 2016 • Angie's List since July 2016

Awards & Badges

9805 Lakeshore Dr E

Carmel, IN 46033

Russell Hill Contracting LLC is a fully licensed, bonded and insured general contractor. We specialize in Insurance claims and Storm damage. With our expertise and partnership with licensed insurance specialist that can help work with your insurance company we separate ourselves with old world service and quality and we don't leave until we get it right. We know this industry has a shortage of knowledge, professionalism and proper execution and everyday we work hard to make a positive difference....

roofing (155)gutter repair (34)skylight installation (1)chimney repair (13)drywall (13)air duct cleaning (12)siding companies (11)interior painting (8)home remodeling (7)house painting (6)handyman (6)general contractors (5)

01/28/2021

Russell Hill was the one bright spot of replacing my roof after storm damage. My insurance company dragged their feet for 6 months and initially refused to cover it's replacement or repair. After talking with different roofers, I went with Russell Hill because they were willing to help me through the process of "fighting" insurance. They helped me hire a public adjuster and would periodically chec...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace roof after storm damage

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/28/2021

11/02/2020

What a great company. Joe came out to look at the job, spent time to explain the insurance process, brought samples, and worked with our schedule. Laura provided us with addresses of homes to visit to check out different choices for shingles and was in constant contact throughout the process. The work was beautifully done, all within a day! I would recommend Russell Hill and would use them again. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replaced due to hail damage

CATEGORY roofing,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2020

10/31/2020

Everything was performed exceptional. The people were great to work with and answered all questions extremely quick. Price was honest and very fair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window Vanity Leak

CATEGORY roofing,air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2020

10/31/2020

They did a very nice job. It was the easiest job I have ever had done. They were very punctual and got the job done in one day

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2020

10/31/2020

This transaction was smooth as butter! Ramsey was extremely informative throughout the entire process & always responsive to questions. Always on time & there when he said he would be. Installation crew was quick & picked up entire yard, you couldn’t even tell they were there! Will be the absolute first person I call when I need anything roof related again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof & decking replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2020

10/30/2020

Ramsey was extremely helpful and provided us with a great deal of information about our roof. We recently moved into our home so it was nice to have someone with his expertise take a look and let us know the shape our roof was in. We will definitely work with Ramsey / Russell Hill again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/14/2020

10/30/2020

Jay came to clean my gutters again this year and I have to say, I am always impressed with this company. They show up on time, are very professional and I will continue to use them. I do plan on getting a roof vent put in as well when their schedule allows. Thanks again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned my gutters

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/27/2020

10/29/2020

Ramsey helped out immensely, he worked with my insurance company to get my roof replaced. The process with seamless and smooth. I would definitely recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced Roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/12/2020

10/28/2020

I worked with Joe Hill and Laura Byron when I needed a roof replacement, gutter replacement and two skylight replacements when I was on a very short time crunch. Throughout the whole process, they were very professional, punctual and personable. Both are very hardworking individuals and made it as easy as possible for me to get this big task done by my short deadline. After getting to know Laura e...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement, replace two skylights, replace gutters for the whole house

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,gutter repair,remodeling,roofing,skylights

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2020

10/28/2020

We had a great experience! They were great with communication and timely. Very happy with the end result. While they were at our house they offered to do a roof inspection for free. We actually plan to use them again to paint the exterior of our house later this year.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Staining our pergola

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/27/2020

Roof Inspections, Replacement, Repair, Flat, Metal, Storm Restoration. Windows, Siding, Gutters, Masonry, Tuck Pointing, Desks & Porches. Remodeling, Basements, Kitchens, Bathrooms. Flooring Hardwood, Vinyl, Tile, Ceramic Tile. Interior & Exterior Painting, Deck Staining, Counter Tops, Cabinets, Landscaping, Hardscaping, Retaining Walls, Lawn Care

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing