PFM Roofing

A 28 Reviews

Founded 1991 •

Awards & Badges

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

9880 N Michigan Rd

Carmel, IN 46032

PFM Roofing has been in business in Central Indiana since 1991. We are a locally owned and operated full-service roofing company. You can count on reliable, on-time service when you contact PFM Roofing. Because we are dedicated to ensuring our customers are 100 percent satisfied with our work, we follow-up on every request as quickly as possible and remain in constant communication throughout the entire process, from the first inspection through construction and cleanup. Trusted Service from a United States Veteran Our owner is a United States Veteran who employs the same level of dedication, reliability, motivation, and professionalism with our customers that he exhibited when serving his country. We are licensed and insured; therefore, you can feel safe allowing our roofers on your property. As we repair or replace your roof, our roofers exhibit the same qualities as our owner because those are the qualities that are the foundation of our Central Indiana roofing company. Quality Materials and Service We stand behind the products we use and our roofing services. Our company only uses Owens Corning materials. We offer a limited lifetime warranty on every roof. You can trust that you are receiving exceptional roofing services with quality materials. We understand your home or business is very important to you, so we treat your property as if it were our property. Our roofing experts provide roofing services to homes and businesses throughout Central Indiana, including Carmel, Indianapolis, Fishers, Geist, and Zionsville. If you need roof repairs or a roof replacement, contact PFM Roofing to speak with a friendly, knowledgeable representative....

roofing (28)gutter installation (7)siding (1)

07/13/2020

Brad and his guys were great, they really know how treat people and their property. We couldn’t believe how clean they were compared to the last company that did our old house. Brad was here the entire time and was installing the roof alongside his men. The next day he and two guys came out with the gutter machine and put up all new gutters. The place looks amazing. We couldn’t be happier with the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof and gutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2020

07/09/2020

We're grateful to Brad and his colleagues for giving special care to the roof of our 100+ year old home, and for working so hard to make it safe, and beautiful. They put extra care into coming up with a strategy before they began the job for addressing the project, and they worked very hard to get the project done quickly and correctly, including working on a major holiday to complete the project....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2020

07/07/2020

Brad was very good about coming out and looking over the required work. We had two issues, one being the water diversion and the other the chimney stack trim boards. Brad provided an estimate for the trim boards but we have called over and over and sent emails for the other work with no response. The office staff said they would have Brad call but we are tired of pulling teeth to talk to Brad.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter/siding repair

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2020

09/04/2019

Crew was very professional, prompt, and efficient. Software used for estimate and payment were very user friendly and convenient. I would definitely recommend PFM for your roofing job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete roof replacement on single family home

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/02/2019

09/03/2019

Unacceptable. I had an appt today at 5pm. No call! No show! I do not appreciate this type of treatment especially when it affects my job. I work in Greensburg and had to make plans to leave early to get home before 5pm. I am pretty much ****** off!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Quote for full asphalt roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2019

Mr. [Member Name Removed], We apologize for any inconvenience you experienced. While it is our priority to provide a positive experience there are times when that does not happen. I believe there was a miscommunication between our company and you, we have you on our estimate schedule for Tuesday September 10th at 5pm with a notation that you could be a few minutes late due to your travel time. We ...

07/23/2019

PFM was fantastic. Came out the morning after the storm, got the limbs off, and tarped the area. Then replaced the whole of my roof as well as fixed the related damage. Punctual, great communicators, hard workers with great looking results, and very competitive prices. I would absolutely work with them again without hesitation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Some massive limbs fell on my roof and did major damage to shingles, skylight, gutter, and pillar holding up a part of the roof that hung over my front door.

07/04/2019

Exceptional, everyone was great. Brad & Chance are the BEST!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof & Gutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/27/2019

06/12/2019

They didn't actually do a repair, but walked me through the inspection they performed. It's likely that there was a loose nail, but my roof was in great shape. I appreciated them outlining everything for me and explaining what they thought was happening instead of just trying to upsell me from the start.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leak repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2019

06/11/2019

PFM did a great job. Did what they said they were going to do and did it professionally.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shingles replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2019

04/27/2019

Outstanding service. PFM Roofing responded promptly to my first contact and came to perform the repair exactly as scheduled. The quality of the work was excellent, and everything was clearly explained. They are true professionals whom I will definitely use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Asphalt Roof Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/27/2019