PAW PATROL

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since December 1999

OWNER OPERATED. 15 YEARS EXPERIENCE. DROP BY SERVICE. NO SUBS. BASIC CHARGE FOR PET SITTING IS 18.00/TRIP FOR 1 TO 2 PETS. AN ADDITIONAL 1.00/TRIP FOR ADDITIONAL PETS. HOUSE SITTING IS 14.00/TRIP. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. PET TAXI ($15/TRIP), ERRAND SERVICE ($40/HR) FOR CARMEL & WESTFIELD, MID-DAY WALK (WEEKLY RATE AVAILABLE)....

07/23/2016

Susan is wonderful. I am so glad we found her. She loves our cat Trixie and she takes good care of her. She texts me photos and videos of Trixie while we are away. We usually put our two dogs in boarding (because one of them behaves very badly with most people). However, recently, I needed someone to pick up our dogs from the kennel and bring them to our home. She did it willingly, even though our...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cat sitter

01/15/2015

My husband and Mom and I were traveling together. My mom has 2 dogs and I have 2 dogs. The thought of boarding them for 7 days was just so heartbreaking to me. They would be sad and lonely and scared and don't understand why we ditched them or that we're coming back. A friend suggested a pet sitter. This was our first time and I would absolutely do it again! My 2 dogs were totally comfortable and ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Susan came to our house 4 x a day for 7 days to check in on all our little fur babies! Love them, feed them and make sure they had fresh water.

07/13/2014

Susan is always reliable which I really need due to working long hours. She loves my dogs and keeps me updated on their day. Recently went on 2 week trip and came 3x's daily while I was gone. Brought in my mail and kept 2 of my dogs company. Came home to happy dogs and a ride home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dog sitter. Walks, plays, dotes and feeds my 3 dogs when I work and also when on vacation.

CATEGORY pet sitters,errand service,dog walkers

10/23/2012

Susan has been taking car of my dog for 10 years.. She does an excellent job and is always reliable. Besides caring for the dog and playing with her, she gets mail, newspapers, waters plants, etc. My dog loves her and I never have to worry when I'm gone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We were out of town for several days and Susan took care of our Shih Tzu. She also brought in paper, mail, took care of plants, checked house, etc.

03/23/2012

Susan was great! She called the day before we left on vacation to confirm everything. While we were gone she watered our tree ( without asking her), and made sure the house was a comfortable temperature for our cat. She sent us pictures via text of our cat while we were on vacation. There was a nice note when we returned. We will hire her again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We found Susan on Angie's List. We scheduled an appointment to meet so she could meet our cat, as we were going on vacation. She came over every day for 6 days to feed and play with our cat when we were gone.

CATEGORY pet sitters

HOUSE & PET SITTING, BRING IN MAIL & NEWSPAPERS, WATER PLANTS/FLOWERS, ALTER LIGHTING, TRASH OUT, CHANGE LITTER, FRESH WATER, PET TAXI & ERRAND SERVICE.

OVERNIGHT SERVICE, GROOMING, BOARDING, DOG TRAINING.