MIDDAY DOG WALKERS

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since August 2008

Midday Dog Walks: $15/visit Vacation/Travel Visits: $20/visit $2/additional pet .............................. (FIRST WALK- FREE for new clients)...

11/26/2016

Couldn't tell that they've been there. Great

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
came and played with my dog and let her out.

07/21/2015

Extremely responsive to the initial enquiry, very professional in scheduling a person to person meeting and detailing the services offered. Very flexible in accommodating additional requests, and provide a fantastic service.  Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Extremely reliable and punctual mid-day dog walking service

03/07/2014

They've never missed a day and come within the same window of time each day. I happened to be home once when Anastasia arrived and my dog started jumping for joy when she saw her. They're great, highly recommend. They invoice monthly and have a nice online system if I adjust scheduling

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
For over 6 months now they come three times a week to walk my greyhound or play with her in the yard if the weather isn't suitable for a walk.

08/26/2013

I had to find someone in a hurry after my typically social dog was and quot;excusedand quot; from her daycare location, and despite the fact that I called at about 4pm, Angie was able to schedule an appointment with me for only about two hours later to meet her, as well as one of her employees, Amanda, so that we could begin service the following day. My dog is still in the process of learning her...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Walked my dog, cleaned up after some accidents, and noticed/moved some items I missed while "puppy-proofing."

08/15/2012

Angie came and let our dogs out in the backyard and played with them instead of walking them due to construction in our neighborhood. She also played with our cats and gave treats to all the animals. She left a detailed note on what the dogs did which I really appreciated.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My husband and I were gone for the most of the day. We had left early in the morning and let our dogs out and gave them food early that morning.

CATEGORY dog walkers

ANIMAL SITTING, DOG WALKING, OVERNIGHTS / HOUSE SITTING FULLY INSURED BY STATE FARM