MARTINELLO INTERIORS

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since October 2005

Not Rated| 5 Reviews

2 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB....

RC Builders Inc.

13  REVIEWS
RC Builders Inc.

RC Builders Inc. are a small home improvement company that offers a wide range of services for your convenience. We are your one stop shop. We do accept cash, check, and all major credit cards.

01/19/2015

It was a large bathroom and she took it to the studs and had to move a lot of plumbing around.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Martinello Interiors for a bathroom and closet remodel.

CATEGORY closet systems, plumbing, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

01/19/2015

She was recommended to me by someone I work with. She did a to-the-studs gut job remodeling a kitchen. Similarly she also put in new hardwood floors and redid a bathroom in my house.  She was extremely attentive to the work that all of her subs did. She noticed things that I did not and insisted that everything be just so. She is very, very particular. She is expensive but she is worth it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Martinello Interiors to put in new hardwood floors and to remodel my kitchen. She covered the floors in about 2/3 of my interior floors.

CATEGORY hardwood floor repair, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

09/14/2009

I have worked with her on and off for several years to do my projects. She does very good. She is responsive and reasonable. She doesn't think "budget" is a dirty word. She is very accomodating and I have enjoyed working with her. She is very easy to work with. She listens to you and respects your budget. She helps pull things together.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Cornelia from Martinello Interiors to design window treatments and order furniture for a bedroom I am working on.

01/21/2008

She was awesome. She was sensitive to our project budget and did a fabulous job. She has a cadre of contractors that she deals with and she was able to bring contractors that she had relationships with to help with this project which made it more holistic.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cornelia Martinello helped with the interior design of our home.

10/10/2005

IT IS SIMPLY STUNNING. GREAT IDEAS. GREAT RESOURCES. REALLY DOES A GREAT JOB.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
REMODELED ENTIRE BOTTOM FLOOR.

CATEGORY interior designers

INTERIOR DESIGN, NEW HOME CONSTRUCTION & REMODELING & CUSTOM WINDOW TREATMENTS.

Check, Visa, MasterCard