Legacy Music Lessons LLC

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since March 2008

Legacy Music Lessons LLC, formerly known as Impromptu Music LLC, provides private and group music lessons at students' homes by professional and experienced musicians. No additional travel charges. No service charges. May contact through email or phone. Professional musicians with bachelor's & master's degrees in their fields who have gone through national background check. Teaching all levels & ages from 3 years and up including adults. Musicians are available for parties, weddings, accompaniment, church choirs & other music events....

06/29/2017

The lessons are easy because you don't have to drive anywhere. They are a nice company delivering a needed service and they are very efficient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I contacted Legacy by email about having a piano instructor come to my home to give lessons to my kid. They got back to me within a day to get my address and then had an instructor email me to set up a time for the first lesson. Once we agreed to that, Legacy sent an invoice for the first month and an agreement about their policies. The lessons are inexpensive and make my life easier because they are in my house. They are easy to do business with and take Chase quickpay or a credit card. The instructor is very nice and the lessons are going well.

CATEGORY music lessons

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are glad that you are happy with our service.

10/01/2016

Very well. Piano instructor arrived on-time, polite, professional and communicates well with young students.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
30 min piano lessons for my daughters

04/16/2015

The service was fine. We are continuing to use them. The Deal was just a one-time thing, but it kind of jump-started us into the company and we have continued to use them now for three years. It was very good, very favorable. It ended up being a couple of lessons for free. It was for my children and they love it. It is a music teacher that comes to our house every week and it has worked out really...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a Big Deal for Legacy Music Lessons LLC.

CATEGORY music lessons

Thank you for your feedback. We are very glad that you are happy with our services and have been continuing for the last three years!

01/16/2015

We like our teacher and the billing process is super simple.  Our son is growing in his ability and the instructor knows just how to push and inspire him to keep practicing!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The piano lessons were delivered as promised and we've been happy to continue after the Angie's list package was used!

CATEGORY music lessons

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad that you are happy with our services and chosen to continue with us.

11/08/2014

My son has been playing for just over three years. He wanted to improve but the school wasn't really set up for the personal instruction he needed. April has worked well, knowing when to praise and when to tell him he needs work. She is very good at working with him and he has really improved in just six lessons The only problem we have is that it is difficult to pay. The online payment is set up ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My son had his latest half an hour of violin instruction with April.

CATEGORY music lessons

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you are pleased with your lessons. About the online payment method some of our customers have found it difficult but some are happy with it. Please let us know if we can help you with it to make it an easier process for you.

Private lessons on-piano/keyboard, guitar, cello, bass, saxophone, violin, viola, clarinet, voice, saxophone, tuba, bass, tiny-tots & flute. Musicians are available for parties, weddings, accompaniment, church choirs & other music events. Please check with us directly for teacher availability before purchasing any packages from Angie's list offers. We do not guarantee availability of teachers for purchases made without checking in advance.

ask for details

Visa, MasterCard

Similar businesses in your area...