Kirkenlow Remodeling

A123 REVIEWS

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since April 2002

4000 W 106th St # 160-170

Carmel, IN 46032

Kirkenlow Remodeling, Inc. has been serving Indianapolis and surrounding counties since 1995. We are a full service remodeling company that is licensed, bonded and insured. Let us provide you with a Free Estimate for all of your Remodeling needs including; Siding (James Hardie Fiber Cement and Thermal Core Insulated Vinyl Siding Systems), Windows, Decks, Roofing and Spray foam Insulation. Kirkenlow Remodeling is a certified contractor with James Hardie, Conklin Roofing Systems, for Commercial Roof Coatings and Seamless Insulation, Lapolla Spray Foam Insulation, Indow Windows, Simonton Windows and Pella Windows. Our goal at Kirkenlow Remodeling is to provide quality craftsmanship and professional service. Our staff and our are continually trained on the latest products and installation techniques....

Siding (108)Roofing (15)Windows (13)Gutters (10)Doors (6)General Remodeling (6)Chimney Repair (2)Exterior Painting (2)Unfinished Carpentry (2)Insulation (2)Decks and Porches (1)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (1)

01/10/2020

We live in an historic home that always presents additional concerns whenever work is done. Kenny and his team had an effective solution to each and every turn that came during the process of insulating and residing our house. His crews were a pleasure to deal with and very professional at all times. I wholeheartedly recommend them for your project and will be having them back here for future work...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
James Hardie sidng / insulation

CATEGORY insulation, siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/12/2020

Photo for Kirkenlow Remodeling - 4000 W 106th St, Carmel, IN - 38326686

01/10/2020

From start to finish the entire process went smoothly. Kenny Woods is great to work with and the workmanship of his crew was outstanding. Without hesitation I would recommend anyone thinking about residing their home consider Kirkenlow, Inc. in their plans.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
James Hardie sidng installed on home

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/10/2020

10/04/2019

Fantastic. The workers were very polite and courteous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did some installation of windows and doors.

CATEGORY replacement windows, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2019

10/01/2019

It was excellent. They came and took the time to check each individual homes. 6 homes. Gave out reasonable prices. They were available when the materials came. They kept the job site clean. They cleaned up very well when they finished the job. They did a very good job. I am very satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did some siding. They tore off the old siding and replaced it with the new siding.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/17/2019

09/27/2019

It was a very good service, always willing to listen to what I want and adjustment I want.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did new siding, windows and repaired the back porch.

CATEGORY decks, siding, replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/13/2019

09/13/2013

The owner was great.   The crew arrive late but left on time each day.  The work required two follow up repair trips - and the second trip completed the job.  I'm happy with the finished work.   They were responsive to emails and phone calls.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Resided complete home and did wood repairs.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2013

11/09/2012

They gave us a very competitive quote, and were on-time with the work.  They did a nice job and were easy to work with. It was about two years ago, and we have had no problems with the new siding.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kirkenlow put new siding on our house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2010

07/12/2011

The project did over run. It’s a large house, three floorings on one side. It was a big job. They got the job done and everybody said how good it looked. I would recommend them. Their workers were very courteous and polite. They knew what they were doing. The only problem I had which was not their fault, they had an hour and a half driving time each way to my house. That on some days presented few...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used the services of Kirkenlow Remodeling. They did hardifying siding on my house. The last time we used their services was late last summer. I don’t remember how much it cost. It was a pretty big and difficult job. It was a three-storey cedar house built in 1978. They had to pull the old siding off. They pulled everything off and replaced it with hardy plank siding.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2010

07/11/2011

we had asked that work not be done the week before our daughter's college graduation.  They called the weekend before and said a rooking crew was available and could do the work on Monday if we wanted to go ahead.  we said OK.  then it rained and they worked on Tuesday and then into Wednesday to finish.  the roofing crews did not always dump debris onto tarps, did not properly address an issue at ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kirkenlow removed and replaced entire roof, removed and replaced old cedar trim and facia with composite trim, provided flex duct and vent from bathroom ceiling fans to outside wall, and replaced water damaged HardiPlank siding (siding replacement done as warranty work from original installation by Kirkenlow about 7 years ago) I chose Kirkenlow because they needed to perform the warranty work to replace the HardiPlank siding, they did provide a competitive price on replacing the roof, I was very happy with the quality of their original siding work in 2004, and I only wanted one contractor if there were any future leaking issues where siding/roofing/trim came together at certain points on the house. (note: they indicated that HardiPlank had changed their standard installation details where siding comes down to roofing since my original 2004 installation.  HardiPlank in contact with shingles will absorb moisture leading to rot and mildew.  It is not indestructible.  Since they had not done the painting of the siding on the original installation, they would not pay for the painting of the replacement siding.)  I chose to have the painting done separately.

CATEGORY roofing, siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/13/2011

Photo for Kirkenlow Remodeling - 4000 W 106th St, Carmel, IN - 22132903

07/08/2011

Overall, it was all right; but the crew that was out here was not punctual.  Sometimes they said they would be here, and they weren't.  It took a while to finish the project, so I have a kind of mix emotion; but I don't want one team to reflect the entire company.  A different team probably would have been a different result, and so far, the actual product on the house looks great.  I didn't compl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kirkenlow Remodeling put up the cement siding about a month ago.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2011

Wood, vinyl & hardiplank siding, windows, doors, porch enclosures, screen porches, decks & roofs, spray coatings & foam insulation on flat & metal commercial roofs

Foundation repair