Home Experts

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

Briarwood Trace

Carmel, IN 46033

As a multiple Super Service Award winner, Home Experts is a family owned and operated local business with over 70 years of combined industry experience. At Home Experts, we love all aspects of construction. We know that each of our clients has their own unique tastes and ideas. We truly enjoy the opportunity to create solutions for even the most complex of construction projects. Our passion is coming up with unique designs to turn our client’s dreams into a reality. As the owner of Home Experts, Ken Bennett opened the company because of his strong passion for people and design. He chose to use his God-given gifts to improve the lives of others. In fact, Ken Bennett will be your first and final contact through the entire process. What this means for you is that you will always have direct contact to him, through every part of the job, from start to finish. Ken Bennett is an active member of the community and operates with high moral standards. It is our goal to build a relationship with our clients that will last a lifetime. What sets us apart from our competitors is our dedication to our clients and seeing all of our projects through for complete customer satisfaction. We are an excellent home improvement company for Angie’s List members because we will put you first. We would love the opportunity to partner with you and all of your home improvement needs....

handyman (457)plumbing (54)drywall repair (50)electrical (48)home remodeling (36)home remodeling (31)roofing (27)gutter installation (25)tile installation (25)flooring (22)siding (21)deck building (17)

08/11/2020

The first problem was scheduling. The admin rescheduled me over 13 times, some on the morning of. Some of these reschedules were due to weather, but some had no reason at all, and it seemed to me that my job was not a priority. After the last reschedule, I requested a discount on the service. I wish I had just gotten my money back and been rid of this company. Finally, after several months of resc...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leaky Roof Repair

CATEGORY contractors,insulation,roofing,water damage restoration

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/03/2020

Photo for Home Experts - Briarwood Trace, Carmel, IN - 38789487
D

07/22/2020

Work has not been done. I have not seen a scheduled date. I'm at a loss why I am in the dark after almost 3 weeks.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mount tv to wall. Install 2 ceiling fas

CATEGORY handyman service,alterations

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/22/2020

The work has been scheduled for August, and an email follow up.

07/09/2020

Answered the phone totally unresponsive... After i asked about service request he said he was 3 weeks out and hung up the phone. Unreal...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
TV Install

CATEGORY alterations

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2020

I did talk with him and we discussed that he needed a tv bracket installed. I told him how much per hour but we are 3 weeks out as he stated above. I said I was sorry that we could not help him due to he needed it sooner. I did not hang up. Ken Bennett

05/17/2020

Home Experts did an excellent job on repairing siding on my home. Ken came by as scheduled to access the damage and to give me a quote. Once I received the quote we scheduled the work to be done. I greatly appreciate the honesty and the good and timely communication. The quality of work was efficient and professional installation. I was very pleased with the service I received. The whole process w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair and replace several pieces of vinyl siding blown off by very powerful winds

CATEGORY siding,alterations

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/13/2020

04/15/2020

They came and went very quickly and the clean up was spectacular. From start to finish the scheduling was very easy and their prices were very affordable. I cannot wait to have Ken and his company out again! I highly recommend this great business.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fascia replacement

CATEGORY woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2020

04/09/2020

Great experience. Quickly responded to my request and sent out Ken to provide an estimate. Reasonable quote. Had me on the scheduled the following week. Arrived on time. Did a great job with the repairs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reset storm door. Repair wood siding and trim around window

CATEGORY handyman service,woodworking,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/08/2020

03/08/2020

was done as discussed. very well done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fix kitchen sink and dryer vent

CATEGORY handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/07/2020

01/09/2020

Home Experts was great to work with. We eventually didn't end up using them due to a miscommunication between myself and the company. It was my fault, when communicating be very clear what you want and expect. Ken and his team were very responsive. They didn't charge us for the visit after we said we didn't want the work performed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
TV Mount Quote

CATEGORY handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/09/2020

12/13/2019

Have not heard from Ken since I accepted the quote

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix door and door jams

CATEGORY handyman service,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2019

Hello Clients, we did reach out to [Member Name Removed] and we have done the work for him. He was great to work for and we hope to do more work for him in the future. Thank you, Ken Bennett Owner

10/09/2019

Good. Quote went easily. Work was scheduled according to our request. Job was done well and all clean up. I would hire them again. Besides sealing 2 sets of windows, repair was made to woodworking under the sink and damaged wood in our door jamb.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window resealing and small projects

CATEGORY contractors,handyman service,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2019

Bathroom and Kitchen Remodels, Room additions, Electrical, Handymen, Drywall Repairs, Structural Repairs, Painting, Roofing

Heating and AC