Crossroads Home Inspections

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since July 2006

Owner operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Additional email - 3179975887@mobile.mycingular.com. Accept payment through paypal....

The Mold Removers LLC

Complete mold remediation services. We have been in business for over 15 years and cover the entire state of indiana. We also do testing for mold contamination for all areas of your home.

10/18/2017

Great! Very Professional. Lindsay and I would hire again. A+

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Inspection

09/12/2017

Excellent. Highly recommend Crossroads Inspections. Very honest and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This is the second home inspection we have had done by crossroads. Both times Chad was efficient in scheduling and timely with inspection and provision of report. He spent time answering our questions and made appropriate recommendations. Easy to reach by phone and very responsive.

08/13/2014

They are wonderful.  My client paid the bill.  They are a little more expensive than some of the guys.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired them for my clients for general inspection, radon inspection and termite inspection.

06/25/2014

Chad at Crossroad Inspections was very prompt at returning my voicemail in regards to scheduling an inspection--very impressed seeing that other companies were booked 2 weeks out and he was able to fit his schedule so I could also be present for the last half of the inspection.  He was very thorough in his report--took pictures and even color coded the findings in terms of importance.  I was very ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection and radon analysis

09/14/2013

They were fantastic and very helpful.  They actually helped with the decision with not purchasing a home and also with purchasing the right one.  We would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We hired the company to inspect a few homes for us that we were looking into buying.

CATEGORY home inspection

Full service home inspections, partial inspections, pre-sale check, radon, termite, water testing, well & septic testing & mold testing.

Ask for details.