Cornerstone Dentistry Inc

Angie's List since June 2008

Cornerstone Dentistry, Inc is serious about providing superior dental care at reasonable prices and proud of our dedication to our patients. Our goal is to help our patients feel and look their best through excellent dental care. ...

Keystone Dentistry

35  REVIEWS
Keystone Dentistry

We are a dental practice committed to making your experience comfortable while providing the best dental product available. Long term relationships is our desire so our work must stand the test of time. We believe our value centered approach to quality dentistry is the best answer to containing health care costs. We also believe that quality dentistry is the and accessible to you and your family and want you to feel confident that when you choose Dr. Kinney and his staff, that you’re working with the most qualified, experienced and caring dental professionals in our area. Award winning.

05/02/2020

Beyond a terrible experience. I went in for a chipped front tooth. It looks worse then it did before I went in. It wasn't smoothed around any of the edges so literally snags on everything. Dr valerio also put the filling so close to my other front tooth and rounded it, it is bigger than it was and my other tooth so it stands out. I can't floss because it snags on the filling that was never evened ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Filling of FRONT CHIPPED TOOTH

CATEGORY cosmetic dentist

02/20/2017

It went well. They performed their work efficiently and professionally. The hygienist gave me helpful information that I have not heard from other dentist offices. I have a sensitive spot on apart of my gums. She gave me practical brushing tips for how to remedy the problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General consultation and cleaning.

10/31/2016

Dr. Dixon and Dr. Boyer are extremely nice. And are excellent dentists. The staff are super nice. I have high recommendations for them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've been a patient since 1978.

04/26/2016

See above.  Not a pleasant experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I made a 7:45 am appointment for my first visit because it was important to me that I minimized the amount of work that I would need to miss for the visit.  I arrived at 7:30 and it appeared that the staff was still setting in but I filled out my paperwork and sat down to wait.  A few other patients came in after me and then were taken back before I was called, which I understand may happen from time to time, but by 8:12 a.m. I asked the receptionist if it would be much longer and she said she hoped not, but that the dentist was not in  yet.  The initial message I got was that for a 7:45 appointment I would be finished by 9:00 am so therefore by 8:15 it could only reasonably mean that at best I'd be finished 9:30 if the dentist showed up right then, which was not going to work for me and getting into work at a reasonable time.  I've never encountered anything like that type of response - that my appointment was not kept because the dentist did not show up.

05/16/2015

They are very professional and have a nice Christian atmosphere.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They are my primary dentist.

CATEGORY dentists

General dentistry. Cosmetic dentistry. Veneers. Lumineers. Bleaching. Crowns. Bridges. Implants. Tooth colored resins. Fillings. Endodontics. Orthodontics. Oral surgery. Dentures & partial dentures.

Surgery.