Central Paving Of Indianapolis

A217 REVIEWS

Founded 1983 • Angie's List since August 1999

PO Box 517

Carmel, IN 46032

We opened in 2009 with hopes of being the best. We are achieving that goal and are proudly serving many repeat customers. Our customers look to us for great quality and incredible services. We try to deliver on these expectations every time. We believe that your satisfaction should be guaranteed. Ask about Angie's List discount....

asphalt paving (193)concrete repair (23)concrete driveway installation (21)hauling (1)hardscaping (1)drain pipe installation (1)

09/13/2019

Great job and very professional. Great communicator.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paving of driveway....asphalt.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2019

08/23/2019

I requested quotes from multiple providers through Angie's List. William from Central Paving was the quickest to respond and did the best job of following up. He also did a great job describing what would be done and setting the proper expectations. The team that did the job were punctual, communicated well, and did a super job bringing my driveway back to life. I will definitely be calling them t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sealcoating Home Driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/23/2019

Photo for Central Paving Of Indianapolis - PO Box 517, Carmel, IN - 38063925

04/28/2019

The weekend of 4\6 I called them. They called on Mon 4/8 said someone would contact me. On 4/10 I get home from work there's an estimate in the mailbox. I called them the next day and asked how can someone give an estimate when they never talked to me to find out what the job was. Waited several days no call back. Finally I call the mobile number listed. I talk to the owner Karen. She tells me Wil...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair driveway and add some parking space.The weekend of

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/27/2019

We are sorry for your experience. William left an estimate in the mailbox because he was unable to reach you and wanted to make sure he gave you an estimate. It is sometimes hard to connect with people when everyone has such different schedules. 9 pm is an unrealistic time to meet he doesn’t always work on saturdays as he has a second job and a family to tend to. If you would like us to give you a...

01/21/2019

Prompt to appointments, professional crew that did the work in a highly expedient manner. Follow-up customer service was the BEST! Driveway was uneven, with several holes. It is now smooth and looks great. Holding up well during the first winter blast of '19.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nearly a complete make-over of asphalt driveway.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/18/2018

08/28/2018

Had a great experience with this company they exceeded my expectations . The final work speaks for itself. We've had many customers complement us on how nice the lot looks! Mike was a huge help in getting this project done and allowing me to not babysit every step of the way.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
paving and asphalt

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2018

08/24/2018

Outstanding company to deal with. Best price and service!!! We had a near 10,000 square foot driveway put in and we couldn't be happier. Professional staff and crew were most helpful to make sure we got what what we needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
asphalt and paving

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/24/2018

08/18/2018

Came out and were very thorough in their estimate. We had a great connection and knew we could trust they would deliver as promised.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
asphalt and paving

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/18/2018

08/14/2018

Central paving completed a large project for my family and far exceeding my expectations. The attention to detail is unmatched, they clearly hire qualified and professional employees and the final product speaks for itself. Would recommend to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
paving and asphalt

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2018

08/10/2018

Central Paving did my home driveway and front steps. The job came out amazing and they were extremely affordable and fast.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paving and Asphalt

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/10/2018

08/07/2018

We recently used Central Paving for a new asphalt driveway and they were very professional, on time, and helpful. I received numerous tips from the crew about how to best care for my driveway and they went above and beyond to do a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
paving and asphalt

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2018

Asphalt Paving, Concrete, Sealcoating, Patching, Whiterock, Traffic Control Striping, Hot Rubber Cracksealing, Pothole Repair

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover