Catton Dentistry - Carmel

Founded 2013 • Angie's List since February 2014

Catton Dentistry is a family dental practice with 2 locations; this office on the north side of Carmel near 146th and Keystone, and the original office in the Meridian Kessler area of Indianapolis. Dr. Mark Catton has practiced dentistry in Indianapolis since 1983, and his son, Dr. Nicholas Catton, joined him in practice in 2014. Both dentists work out of both offices and offer a wide range of services to best serve our patients. Read more about Indianapolis dentist Dr. Mark Catton or Dr. Nick Catton below. To see if a dentist is board certified visit www.abgd.org....

Hartman II, Dr. John H.

Our goal is for our patients to be happy with our office and completely satisfied in feeling that we are unconditionally committed to making their relationship with us as pleasant and rewarding as possible.

08/09/2017

Got in right away. Very friendly and helpful staff. Good quality of work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired broken fillings.

03/23/2015

1.38 to 1.40.  He’s very friendly and nice to work with.  That’s always nice especially with a dentist.  I actually don’t see him very often.  He comes in, looks at my teeth and then walks away.  I don’t ever have anything done.  I just like him and I like going there.  I’ve referred my children and grandchildren to him.  Everybody goes to him.  My entire family goes to him.  The service is good a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I’ve been using Dr. Catton for 20 years for dentistry.  I saw him last for a general cleaning.

09/16/2014

He's punctual. He's always on time. He's a nice guy to talk with. His work is fine. The facility is also fine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My dentist is Dr. Mark Catton. I see him for teeth cleaning.

09/09/2014

I have been with him for years. He took over Dr. Howard probably twenty years ago and I have been with him. I never changed. I highly recommend him. I like his technique and personality. He is just very good. His facilities are very nice. I do not have anything negative about him. He is A++ in my book.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Mark Catton is my dentist and the last time I saw him was for a broken tooth.

01/26/2014

As usual, everyone was on time and very expert in what they did.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My most recent visit was a check-up.

CATEGORY dentists

General dentistry, Dental Implants, TMJ Treatment, Crown & Bridge, ALF Functional Appliances, Teeth Whitening, Root Canal Treatment, Cosmetic Dentistry, Porcelain Veneers