Carmel Clay Animal Hospital

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since April 2003

B Rated | 28 Reviews

C

12/23/2017

This vet is excellent. He truely cares about animals and their owners. His prices are good. Unfortunately he has a staff that is horrible. The last few years he has employed a tech that is nasty and rude. This assistant treated us so badly that we switched to a different vet.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been using this vet for 10 years.

10/03/2017

We are real pleased with him. We've been going to him for years. We can get in quickly when we need to for medication. They are close medicine is reasonable. Our dog is 14 years old and he's been going to them since he was born.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He got injured and we had to have a few stitches.

12/14/2016

They were excellent,  professional and seemed very interested in my dog.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did an annual checkup and shots. My pet had some blood work done too and some teeth removed.

06/25/2015

They were really very nice and so good, hey are kind and caring about animals. Whatever happens to my cat they are willing to deal with it and take care of it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a vet. They did medication and generic care including deity for my cat.

03/12/2015

She's doing okay. He's always excellent. He's understanding and clearly state the options. He seems to know the up-to-date information on everything and he's very caring. I definitely have a lot of confidence in him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My dog had some laboratory work done. She has cancer and she's been treated for it.

CATEGORY veterinarian

Veterinarians - medical care, vaccinations, immunizations, surgery, dentistry & radiology.

Check, Visa, MasterCard
Ask For Details

Similar businesses in your area...