Handy Helps

A 50 Reviews

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since July 2011

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

533 Maple Lane

Brownsburg, IN 46112

Handy Helps is your one-stop source for a complete array of home services. Why hire multiple contractors for your home improvement and maintenance needs when one company can complete all your projects? From extensive remodeling to simple projects like hanging blinds or cleaning gutters Handy Helps does it all. Handy Helps will provide you with a prompt, free in-home estimate of the labor cost for your project. This is truly a free estimate, not an estimate that is charged for and then later deducted from the cost of the project. We will provide a detailed, written estimate on the spot in most cases. You provide the materials with our help, that way no material mark-up is passed on to you....

handyman (42)woodworking (10)door (5)window (5)deck building (5)general contracting (5)siding (4)house painting (3)home remodeling (3)plumbing (3)flooring (3)drywall repair (3)
C

04/30/2020

Never came back to finish other projects

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
blinds, kitchen faucet

CATEGORY custom cabinets

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/28/2020

06/12/2019

It was warranty service. The work was done a year and half ago. It started leaking. I was told that it does not cover by his warranty as it was not his fault. That was fine. Asked him to do it as a new contract. Replaced the flat roof with a slanted shingles roof. 1. Edges are made flush with the siding, potential for water going in. 2. Flushing with the brick wall is done poorly, black glue and c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof over front porch

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/11/2019

02/06/2019

Barry was very responsive, understood what I wanted to be done, gave me a fair estimate, came every days he told me he would come and did a good job. I will certainly use Barry again for a variety of projects around the house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Crown Molding and Floor Threshold

CATEGORY handyman service,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2019

11/03/2018

Barry did a variety of things at our home. Gutter, siding, window and door repair. Drywall repair and painting. He even repaired our bathroom exhaust fan which we thought we would need to replace. Everything looks great! We will definitely call him in the future and would not hesitate to recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Variety of repairs

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/03/2018

08/30/2018

Barry was very prompt and professional in responding to me for giving me a quote on the services I needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Quotes for Electric Outlets

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/29/2018

07/14/2018

I could not ask for more from a home repair worker. Did what we agreed on, easy to work with and was a professional at all times.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Door seals and replace siding with hardy plank siding.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2018

01/21/2018

His work is stellar. Very professional.Would not think of hiring anyone else.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have had Handy Helps back five times for large to small jobs. Reside one side of my house. Remodeled bathroom. Build gate to my privacy fence., and more.

CATEGORY contractors,fences,flooring,handyman service,remodeling,siding,woodworking,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/21/2018

10/24/2017

He was great. I will use him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Enclosed small porch

CATEGORY contractors,decks,handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2017

10/19/2017

Excellent and honest work I plan on hiring Barry again in the future. He was very fair and kept in frequent contact regarding the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Multiple jobs- brick repair, replaced woodwork around the house, cleaned gutters, added an underground drain, anchored an outside step, replaced screen windows, painted

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,handyman service,masonry,screen repair,windows,woodworking,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2017

08/25/2017

Barry did great work for a great price. The kitchen ceiling looks great and we're ready to paint the bedroom.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed repairs to our kitchen ceiling after a plumbing leak, and help preparing walls for painting in a bedroom. Barry cut out damaged drywall in the ceiling and replaced it, then painted the entire ceiling. He filled holes and gouges from wallpaper removal in the bedroom.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/25/2017

Bath and Kitchen remodeling, drywall repair and installation, painting, rough and trim carpentry, decks and covered porches, tile, laminate flooring, vinyl flooring, counter top replacement, wood fences, wood and vinyl siding installation and repair, window and door replacement and repair, deck cleaning and repair, furniture assembly, play set assembly

roofing, concrete repair, seamless gutters