Color Joy Interiors, LLC

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

8020 Saint Patrick Dr

Brownsburg, IN 46112

At Color Joy Interiors, we know how important it is to be happy in your home. That's why we focus on helping you create a space you'll love, with your design style and budget in mind. We offer design and paint color consultations, virtual and local (Indianapolis area) room design plans, home staging, small business or home office design, seasonal decorating and re-decorating and design....

interior decorators (13)home staging (3)holiday decorating (2)

01/21/2021

Great experience. Susan came in prepared and walked though the space, got to know us, and help collaborate with us on color schemes to match our remodeled basement. Definitely worth the money and I’d hire her again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint Color Consultation

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/21/2021

Thank you for your feedback and review. It was a pleasure helping you choose colors for your remodeling project and I hope you are happy in your new space! Glad to help!

01/12/2021

Susan was very professional and helpful. She listened to my ideas and style preferences and made very useful recommendations. I would definitely use her services again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint Color and Design Consultation

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/12/2021

I enjoyed meeting with you and consulting on your paint and color palette, and helping you with decisions and recommendations on your home updates. I hope we have the opportunity to work together in the future.

01/12/2021

Susan did an outstanding job of assessing what I needed and she shopped and styled for me in one day. It was absolutely beautiful when she was done. I will definitely hire her again when we move to our next project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Same-day shopping and styling services

CATEGORY interior designers,holiday decorators,home staging

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/13/2021

Thank you for the opportunity to help you style your home. It was a pleasure, and I look forward to assisting you with your home in the future!

11/03/2020

When I was first considering remodeling and unsure of where to start, I found Susan's listing for interior design. At our first meeting, she came to our home to see the bathroom and make measurements. She gave me homework to look at home decor websites which allowed her to determine my style. Susan honored my wish to keep some original elements of the room. She researched online and provided links...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We renovated our master bathroom, but kept some of the original elements of the room. Susan designed a plan for the room based on my style. This was a partial renovation, as we kept certain original elements.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/03/2020

It has been a pleasure working with you on your bath remodel. I think you made a lot of smart decisions regarding preserving some of the original space and updating the style for today. I hope you are happy with the finished product, and can enjoy your new bathroom for years to come.

11/03/2020

Working with Color Joy Interiors for the design of our new ad agency space was a solid decision through and through. Susan Young was professional, creative, and took her time to understand our company, our space, and the look and feel we were going for in our new building. If you are looking for interior design help for your home or business, look no further than Color Joy Interiors. The experienc...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Commercial interior design plan for niche advertising agency - entry/lobby, common area, conference room

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2020

Thank you for the opportunity to design an office space that will be welcoming for clients and guests, yet reflect your agency's fun personality and high energy team. It was a pleasure working with you all.

10/10/2020

Susan at ColorJoy Interiors responded quickly to our need to design our newly-constructed home office. She met with us in person to discuss our needs and functionality for the workspace. We appreciated her insight and creative way to help us maximize our storage space while keeping in mind our budget and contemporary style. We are very happy with our final product and appreciate her expertise. We ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home office design

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/24/2020

10/09/2020

Everything was great. She listens to what we wanted and gave us a lot of options.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
She did some fashion designs for our business.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2019

Thank you for your business and for choosing Color Joy Interiors for your room design plan. I look forward to seeing photos of the completed space!

10/09/2020

It was fabulous. She went above and beyond, took a lot of time, and helped us make difficult decisions that we're very pleased with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Color consultation.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2020

I'm very happy to have helped your family pick the perfect paint colors and create a color palette that worked cohesively together.

10/09/2020

Very well. Susan put together a comprehensive design board that included ideas for flooring, lighting, furniture, and accessories based on our style and color preferences. All items could be purchased locally and at reasonable prices!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Consultation and Design Plan for family room and kitchen

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2020

I'm looking forward to seeing your designs come to life! Thanks for allowing me to design your kitchen and family room.

10/08/2020

Susan, the owner, did a great job. We were happy with everything that she put out and she probably spent more time than it cost, so we are very happy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior design for a new office space we rented. She helped us with interior design and decorating.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/07/2020

Paint Color Consultation, Interior Design, Interior Decorating, Room Styling, Interior Re-design, Home Staging, Vacant Home Staging, Minor Re-Organization, Renovation and Remodeling

Decluttering and major reorganization, Architectural Renderings