Bill Brauman Construction

A 16 Reviews

Founded 1976 • Angie's List since December 2012

714 S Green Street

Brownsburg, IN 46112

For any home improvement or construction job, you can rely on Brauman Construction to meet your needs. We have been serving Brownsburg, IN and the rest of the Westside area since the 1990s. Whether you are remodeling your kitchen, porch or your whole house, we can assure you of quality construction for every size job....

home remodeling (11)handyman (4)deck building (3)roofing (2)gutter installation (2)home remodeling (1)window (1)siding (1)

12/05/2020

We wanted the laundry area moved upstairs from the basement. We had just moved in and with the large family room we hired Bill and his crew to put in a wall and door and convert part of the family room into a laundry room. Bill and his contractors were prompt, professional and great to work with. Very much appreciated how well they cleaned up after themselves! Within a week of them starting the pr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Convert part of existing room into a laundry room

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/03/2020

Photo for Bill Brauman Construction - 714 S Green Street, Brownsburg, IN - 39067505

06/02/2017

Bill, Jeff, and I worked out an ambitious schedule to get all the work I needed done on my house. They showed up on-time consistently, knew what they were doing, and confidently did the work. They coordinated painting and flooring crews, and made sure I was satisfied with all the work. They finished on-time and on-budget. They are experienced, personable, professional, and quick. My house looks gr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior drywall repair, painting, some exterior repair

CATEGORY handyman service,remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/02/2017

10/06/2015

Bill and his crew pay attention to quality, provide great service, and conduct themselves in a professional manner.  They were punctual and willing to assist with a solution to another problem outside of their original project.  They were incredibly flexible and accommodating when timeframes changed.  When it comes to home improvement projects, they are my new contractor of choice!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed rotting exterior facia boards and re-installed with new; also removed warped decking and reinstalled.  Transported and re-installed wrought iron (very heavy) porch/balcony railings that had been removed for sand blasting and powder coating.  (This was not originally part of the hired job)

CATEGORY decks,gutter repair,remodeling,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/08/2015

11/17/2014

It is a smaller local company. It is nice because I can contact Bill directly. I have used his services over the past ten years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bill installed a backsplash in our kitchen and stone around our fireplace.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/16/2014

06/03/2014

Bill coordinated three dry wallers to come in and do a one day job to repair our drywall.  He was very prompt and courteous.  Without his help I don't know how we could have found anyone to do such quality work and fast. It is nearly impossible to find professional drywall people to do small jobs.  It made a big difference in our home and are really grateful for the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired drywall in several rooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2012

04/21/2014

Overall I would recommend Bill and utilize his services again.  Bill was fast and responsive to discuss my project.  Bill was on time and completed that work in about an hour of time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
1.)  Install two grommets for two electrical sockets that were loose in the attic. 2.)  Replace damaged roof shingle. 3.)  Caulk and seal missing flashing around Chimney

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/19/2014

12/28/2013

Mr. Brauman repaired the soffit in several places, a few sections of the roof decking, and installed new gutters with leaf guards. He did an excellent job in a short amount of time.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/12/2013

11/16/2013

He completed the entire project in one week and was very careful to minimize any mess. He showed up as promised each day, was courteous, professional, and thoughtful ( he even took our dog out ).

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bill tore out a large wall between my kitchen and living room, installed a header, removed bulkhead in kitchen, and finished the floor, walls, and ceilings.

CATEGORY decks

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/29/2013

Photo for Bill Brauman Construction - 714 S Green Street, Brownsburg, IN - 7229784

11/05/2013

He did a good job and has a fairly decent reputation in my area. Other people I know have used him and I had a hard time finding him on Angie's List, but when I did he came right out, gave me a good quote and did a good job. He met or exceeded all of my expectations. I did not have a lot of competitive prices, but I think his price may have been a little high compared to what I thought it was goin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Bill Brauman Construction to remodel the inside of a porch.

CATEGORY decks

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2013

09/16/2013

I explained that I would like to  contract a local company and that  I got his name from Angies List . He was very nice , took all the measurements , explained in detail his approach on doing the job and told me he would get back with me within the week . I never heard from him again .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He was to quote replacing the windows in our home.

CATEGORY handyman service,remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/13/2013

Home remodeling, room additions, kitchen remodeling, porch & patio construction & remodeling, bathroom design and remodeling, & finished basements.