English Roofing

A9 REVIEWS

09:00 - 17:00

606 E Water St

Borden, IN, 47106

English Roofing is a locally owned and operated company, specializing in residential and commercial roof replacement and repair. We also offer Valor Gutter Guards. We are skilled in working with your insurance company to maximize your benefit while minimizing your out-of-pocket expense. Our goal is to provide excellent service with a personal, caring touch....

Roofing (9)Gutters (2)Siding (1)

11/26/2019

Excellent!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof and interior damage..

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/26/2019

11/12/2019

Great!! Sales rep Travis was spot on in every thing he said they would do. The crew was a team. They were top notice and went above and beyond. From start to finish all professional. Would hire English Roofing again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/12/2019

Thank you, [Member Name Removed], for trusting us with your home! It was a pleasure working with you.

10/17/2019

English roofing is not only exceptional and outstanding at what they do, but they make the process easy. Their knowledge and expertise of handling (home) insurance companies is 2nd to none. I'm on awe of their ability to make sure that I was taken care of, 100%. The quality of their work was simply excellent. If you want the best roofing experience possible, then I'd recommend using English Roofin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing work

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2019

09/11/2019

English Roofing Company in Borden, Indiana sold us the Valor gutter leaf guards and installed the product for us. Brent was our sales rep. He was easy to work with in the sales process and answered all of our questions about the product. Since the product is custom ordered from Valor to match the color of your home’s exterior, Brent told us it would take 3 weeks from when the order was placed for ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Purchased and Install of Valor Leaf Guard product to gutter system

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2019

09/09/2019

It went fantastic. They were very polite, very professional, get back to me very quickly and we are really satisfied. They explained everything, the warranty and the whole process. The cleaned up was really good. I can't say enough good things about them, everything went very well. Highly recommend

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Total roof replacement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2019

09/06/2019

He did a fantastic job. They worked hard, they were courteous, cleaned up great, and fast workers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a roof for me.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2019

09/06/2019

It went well. It was genuine and I would recommend them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2019

09/05/2019

They were busy, but they were quick to get to us. They were fast replacing the roof in less than one day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace shingles

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2019

08/30/2019

John is a true Professional he deals directly with adjuster handled everything for me from start to finish. Quality work! I highly recommend him!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repair and shingles brought up to code

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing, siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2019