The Foot and Ankle Center LLC

Founded 1977 • Angie's List since October 2008

Not Rated| 8 Reviews

6 employees; check in, office manager, medical records, xray technician, 2 nurses, off site billing company, xrays taken in office...

C

10/07/2013

I never had the appointment. I take responsibility for this but I am accustomed to health care providers sending out initial survey for first appointment. I never received anything from them nor did I get a call prior to the appointment. Guess I am spoiled by my other health care providers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed evaluation on a toe that is moving across another toe.

06/21/2013

went fine

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Medical problem. Provider was quick, to the point, good f/u instructions.

06/16/2012

Dr. Parmenter is a gem! His office staff is friendly and efficient and were able to work around my nutty schedule to get me in within the week. I was called in within 5 minutes of my scheduled appointment time and was very satisfied with the overall environment in his office (clean, modern, etc). My needs were probably pretty unremarkable, but Dr. Parmenter still spent at least 30 minutes with me,...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Routine exam of my feet, some callous removal, and prescription for custom orthotics.

06/15/2012

I had "something" in my foot for quite some time that i couldn't get removed. Dr. Parmenter carefully and patiently worked on the problem area without causing me any discomfort to remove whatever it was. I appreciated the careful and methodical manner in which he treated me, and the friendly demeanor throughout.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My wife and I both visited Dr. Parmenter for foot issues. We both found Dr. Parmenter to be an extremely capable doctor and an outstanding communicator. We were both happy with the treatments and totally enjoyed getting to know him. Highly recommended!

02/08/2012

This doctor is very friendly and has a great bedside manner. He does a great job of explaining things to me. The office environment is great. The staff is friendly. I was very satisfied with the treatment I received from this doctor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went in for a routine checkup.

CATEGORY podiatrist

Diabetic limb salvage, wounds, foot and ankle fractures, routine nail care, diabetic foot care, bunions, hammertoes, plantar fascitis, ingrown toenails, neuromas, flat feet, limb- length discrepency, rashes, fungal problems, gangrene, ganglion cysts, warts, gout, corns, callouses, neuropathy, tendonitis, pressure ulcers

Anthing not related to the foot and ankle.