Liberty Family Dentistry

Angie's List since October 2008

You're going to find we're a dental office that's responsive to your needs and preferences: functional, flexible, and comfortable. Our dental professionals' primary goal is making your dental care a pleasant experience. Not just modern, we're state-of-the-art in every respect. Our equipment is technologically advanced. The office decor is patient-friendly, warm and inviting. From the moment you step into the reception room, you'll feel comfortable and at ease. Taking care of our patients means more than providing treatment. It means keeping you informed regarding every aspect of your treatment. We'll let you know in advance What, How, Why, and the Results. If you're covered by dental insurance, we'll give you tips on how to make the most of your benefits. If you have questions about any aspect of your care or our practice, you should always feel free to ask. We want you to know. Once again, welcome. We look forward to the opportunity of meeting with you here soon....

07/29/2018

I have to rate Liberty an A++ for their work. I am 72 years old and have been seeing dentists since I was 8 years old. Liberty is by far the best have experienced in customer service, professionalism, and quality of work. From the time you come in the door to when you are chatting with the cashier, you are treated with true respect . Every step of the way Dr. Rothrock and assistant Luz explained e...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
crowns, gum line support, cavities filled , cancer check, root canal, cleanings, and fluoride treatments

CATEGORY endodontics,dentists,oral surgeons,pediatric dentist,cosmetic dentist,dentures

07/14/2016

My appointment went really well as usual. I have no complaints and would recommend this practice to anybody. My appointments are always on time and I never have to wait. The entire office is neat and clean from the bathrooms to the service areas. All the staff are extremely friendly and proficient with their work. J Norman

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have had many procedures done over the years: cleaning, caps, fillings and even a sleep study procedure. This last appointment was for a professional dental cleaning and an oral exam.

CATEGORY dentists

07/09/2016

It went very good my hygienist and Dentist are very nice and make sure that I am comfortable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had my six month check up and cleaning. Plus X-Rays

CATEGORY endodontics,dentists,oral surgeons,orthodontist,pediatric dentist,cosmetic dentist,dentures

07/03/2016

As a family of 5 our schedules are very busy. Liberty is always great about grouping us all together or working us in when are schedules permit. We never wait past our scheduled time and they are quick and thorough with their cleanings. Everyone from the Dr's. to the receptionist are very polite and caring. The hygienist and the Dr's. are so good with our kids (ages 4-11) that they don't mind goin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basic cleaning for our family of 5.

CATEGORY dentists

07/01/2016

I cannot say enough about Dr. J and his team. They are absolutely wonderful, and the very best at what they do. I recommend them to anyone who is looking for a dentist in the area, and would never consider going anywhere else. If you are considering Invisalign, you definitely want Dr. J at the helm of the process. He is truly an expert in what he does.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Over the years, I have seen Dr. Jastremski for Invisalign, fillings, crowns, and routine care.

CATEGORY dentists,orthodontist,cosmetic dentist

General Dentistry/Orthodontics/Dental Implants/Pediatric Dentistry/Sleep Apnea. Hours are 7am-7pm Monday through Thursday, 8am-2pm Friday. Call for appointment.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available