Affordable Fence Inc

A 26 Reviews

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since August 2011

PO Box 1452

Bloomington, IN 47402

Affordable Fence is a locally owned and operated fence contractor based out of Bloomington, IN. We work with both residential and commercial customers throughout Monroe and the surrounding counties. As a licensed, bonded and insured fence contractor, there is no project we cannot handle....

fencing (25)dog fencing (4)driveway gate installation (2)welding (1)

05/01/2014

The price that I paid them included all the materials and the labor as well. I would absolutely use them again in the future if I need to.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Affordable Fence Inc. in March for installing a wooden picket fence for me.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/12/2014

04/25/2014

Wow. Michael and his crew are fantastic . We got the estimate and work completed in three weeks. They were very professional and the installers were perfectionist. They removed boards and replaced them when they weren't satisfied with how it looked...I couldn't tell that nothing was wrong, but the knew. They did an excellent job with clean up and even leveled the ground around the fence before lea...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed prior fence and installed new privacy fence and pergola.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/22/2014

Photo for Affordable Fence Inc - PO Box 1452, Bloomington, IN - 8153654

05/24/2013

I originally contacted Affordable Fence via Angies List.  I received an immediate response and they were extremely flexible regarding scheduling of assessment/estimate.  I received an estimate and diagram documenting my vision via email exactly when I was told I would.  This may seem like a simple thing, but for anyone communicating with contractors of any sort, communication and responsiveness is...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Affordable Fence came to my home and removed the existing privacy fence and installed a new privacy fence.

CATEGORY fences,dog fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/03/2013

10/08/2012

I was impressed by the concern of all involved to assure that the fence was what I envisioned. I am very pleased with my new fence and with the quality of the service provided by Affordable Fence.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Michael Sterrett of Affordable Fence was prompt in giving me an estimate and worked closely with me on building a custom privacy fence. The crew was very professional and cleaned up behind themselves everyday.  Chase Sterrett, the crew leader, was very easy to work with.  Because this was a custom fence, he consulted with me at every step while building the fence to assure it was just as I expected. Both Michael and Chase were very easy to work with, which made the project seem easy. The job took a bit longer than was initially projected, but the completed fence is outstanding! It was well worth the extra couple of days it took to build the fence.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2012

09/12/2012

They responded to me very quickly and were very professional. My overall experience with them was excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Affordable Fence company gave me a quote for fencing services.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2012

08/09/2012

The price was on par with everybody else I called to get several estimates. I was really pleased, they did a good job. I think something was wrong with the materials they used and the fence ended up working really bad over the past couple of months. I called them, it’s been probably 3 weeks ago and told them about it and within 2 days, they came out and pretty well pulled down the entire fence and...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Affordable Fence Inc for putting up a standard wood privacy fence.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/09/2012

05/10/2012

Affordable Fence was prompt in coming out to provide an estimate and then completed the work in the timeframe given and within the estimate.  We found their price to be very competitive.  We had an issue arise with where some of the posts were set and one of the gates not being to our satisfaction, but after talking to the owner, both issues were resolved without hesitation or question and in a tm...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Affordable Fence removed an old wood fence and replaced it along a very long section of our property.   The fence is made of cedar and involved building one double gate and one single gate.  Additionally, they built a 6 foot chain-link fence on one end of the yard with a double gate and treated lumber fence posts.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/03/2012

04/30/2012

He returned our calls, came out to our house, and did an estimate. He also did the work in the quoted amount time. He was good to his word and did a great job. He was very thorough and responsive. We didn't pay until we were satisfied, and everything turned out very well. We were very impressed with the service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had additional fencing put up in our yard. They also buried the fence a foot deep so the dogs couldn't dig themselves out.

CATEGORY fences,dog fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2012

11/03/2011

This project was a great experience.  Michael Sterrett does a great job--from estimate to finish.  He did a great job with communication and followed through with what he said.  His work crew was prompt, courteous, friendly and worked long hours to get our fence installed promptly.  We definitely would recommend using them for any fencing needs and would use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a 5 foot vinyl picket fence installed in the back yard

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2011

08/23/2011

Affordable fencing great job kind and respectable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tornado gone down fence on side.

COST $524.58

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/18/2011

Restoration, Pool Safety, Chain Link, Field Fence, Wood (All Styles), Split Rail, Vinyl, Automated Gates, Aluminum & Steel Ornamental, Temporary Construction Fence, Hand Rails, Security