Miller’s Power Wash Inc

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

12598 N Coonhunters Rd

Batesville, IN 47006

Miller's Power Wash is a mobile wash servicing the Indianapolis, Cincinnati, and Columbus markets specializing in a variety of exterior cleaning applications. Established in 1994 we bring twenty years of cleaning experience to your property. Throughout our history we have developed innovative and effective cleaning techniques to ensure the proper cleaning of building exteriors. We utilize varying water temperatures, appropriate water agitation and safe chemicals which produce impressive results. In addition to effective cleaning techniques we incorporate a consistent drive level which focuses on the task at hand with customer satisfaction the final result. We maintain a high level of standards while conducting our business in a professional manner. Please Visit Our Website at www.millerspowerwash.com! We will go anywhere at anytime! Awards: 2013 - Angie's List Super Service Award Winner, 2014 - Angie's List Super Service Award Winner, 2015 - Angie's List Super Service Award Winner, 2016 - Angie's List Super Service Award Winner, 2017 - Angie's List Super Service Award Winner - Please give us a call so we can talk about your project and our Angie's List Pricing!...

pressure washing (361)gutter cleaning (61)window cleaning (55)deck cleaning (46)siding (33)roof cleaning (9)house painting (9)masonry (6)concrete repair (5)mold removal (4)gutter installation (4)house cleaning (1)

05/12/2020

Excellent work. Professional, on time, great customer service, nice guys! Attention to detail!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
siding power washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/09/2020

04/13/2020

We need a help with moving into a new apartment . Clearing and house cleaning with frequent weekend cleaning. We are relocating to your city for 2 yrs of my research. I may not have time to respond to your message

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HOUSE CLEANER NEEDED

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/13/2020

Photo for Miller’s Power Wash Inc - 12598 N Coonhunters Rd, Batesville, IN - 38494910

10/14/2019

After seeing good reviews on Angie's List I decided on this company to clean my roof, siding, deck and large driveway. I called on 2 different occasions and did not hear back from them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Left 2 messages stating what work I needed done, but never got a return call

CATEGORY deck cleaning,pressure washing,roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2019

Hello [Member Name Removed], I am so sorry this happened to you. We strive to make a return call for every customer and apologize greatly that we must have been unable to get back to you. We are a much smaller company and did get quite the rush this year with work. With that being said - I do have zero voicemails or any messages from you. Have gone back through my records to make sure of it as wel...

07/18/2019

Very satisfied with all aspects of the job performed. Alex completed the house wash for us and it looked great afterward !! Will definitely use again !

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House power washed

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/18/2019

06/17/2019

Alex was able to fit us in when he had a cancellation. He arrived at the agreed-to time and went right to work. Two hours later, all the mold and dirt was gone from all surfaces. The house looks great! Very pleased. Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power wash second-story vinyl siding, paver patio, roof, gutters, sidewalk/porch.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/17/2019

04/12/2019

They were courteous, quick, and did a great job. I was walked around the house before they began and when they were finished to ensure I was satisfied. In a couple of hours the years of mold and mildew we're removed. I'll call them again next time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
clean mold off our siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/11/2019

03/29/2019

I was very pleased with the work performed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Powerwash siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/19/2019

03/27/2019

Everything was completed in a timely manner. They were very neat and thorough. Home looks great, clean and bright.. This si my second time using Miller and will use again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
clean outside of home, deck, sidewalks and driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/26/2019

03/21/2019

Very well. This is the second time I have used them and will do it gain when necessary.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House pressure washed

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/20/2019

12/29/2018

These guys are great. They are reasonably priced, very easy to work with and do excellent work. We highly recommend this business.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cleaning stone wall and walkway as well as concrete wall and split rail fencing.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/13/2018

We offer Residential & Commercial Cleaning. This includes but is not limited too - Masonry (Brick, Limestone, Concrete Block, etc...) Cleaning, Deck/Fence Cleaning and Sealing, Concrete Cleaning and Staining, Multiple Siding Cleaning (Vinyl, Aluminum, Fiber Cement, etc...), Gutter Cleaning (Inside and Out), Fleet Washing, Roof Washing, etc...