All American Painting & More

Founded 1975 • Angie's List since June 2012

All American Painting & More has been providing quality painting services to customers in Anderson and the Indianapolis area since 1975. Our foundation is built on first-class customer service and quality work performed by my team – we do not use “subs.” Your home or business is important, and we make sure you it receives the care it deserves. We provide free estimates for each job and do not charge for travel. Our goal is complete customer satisfaction!...

Byrne Power Washing

Byrne Powerwashing is an owner operated business whose first priority is to serve others! We often times say “it’s your property but, it’s our work”. We show up on time and work until the job is done. We are not done with the job until YOU say we are done. If you need it cleaned, we have the experience and science to clean it without destroying it. We are licensed, certified and insured. We do offer maintenance agreements as well to keep you home looking good.

Award 2019
Offers by Byrne Power Washing on Angie's List

09/09/2015

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

07/07/2015

Tommy and his crew worked an entire ten-hour day to complete the job in one session. They covered all furniture, moved items carefully and cleaned up after themselves. The were friendly and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted two bedroom ceilings, two louvered closet doors, entire 40 foot hall plus large entry hallway, trim, bathroom, including cabinets.

CATEGORY interior painters

05/14/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted the house, garage and the auning. They did a great job, it looks like a new house.

CATEGORY house painters

09/25/2014

I was very pleased with the work.  The owner was very interested in doing the very best possible work.  He consulted with me on various occasions to be sure of what I wanted and called me after the garage had been painted to make sure everything had been done properly.  Very fair pricing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted interior of garage.

CATEGORY interior painters

08/28/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Family room-We had problem walls that required removing paper, plastering and then painting. They worked hard, kept the work area clean and I was very pleased with the results. We had them back to do a shadow box wood fence. Again, they aim to please and perform a quality job. I plan to have them back in the future.

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

Residential and commercial roof and gutter cleaning, flooring, handymen, painting - exterior & interior.

Ask for details.