K. Graber Construction LLC.

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since October 2008

Welcome to K. Graber Construction LLC. For over 18 years, we have provided Amboy and surrounding areas with quality construction services. As a family owned and operated business, we take pride in the quality of our workmanship as well as the customer service experience we provide. From the smallest window addition to an expansive commercial project, At K. Graber Construction LLC., we have the experience and the qualifications to get the job right the first time. We specialize in commercial, residential and agricultural construction as well as post-frame buildings. Call K. Graber Construction LLC. today, we look forward to hearing from you....

GRABER SUPPLY

5  REVIEWS
GRABER SUPPLY

windows, entry and interior doors. cabinets, counter tops, crown and wooden moldings.

02/05/2019

Entire project was amazing. Best value around. Super honest and awesome guys!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows roofing and siding

CATEGORY contractors,heating & air conditioning/hvac,remodeling,roofing,siding,replacement windows,woodworking

03/04/2017

My experience was, the guys were very nice and I didn't have any issues with their personalities.  They were here on time every day, they stuck with it all day, but it was just some of the quality I wasn't happy with, especially after spending so much money.  I didn't get the quality work that I had paid for.  The guy had to re-do one window three times.  Even on the third time, he didn't get the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They had two great big bay windows to put in and three regular, double-hung windows to put in.  They also rebuilt the wall underneath one of the bays.

CATEGORY replacement windows

06/05/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new patio doors. They are great. Very prompt service.

CATEGORY remodeling,replacement windows

12/26/2012

.THEY PERFORMED WELL, KEPT APPOINTMENTS, AND CLEANED UP WHEN FINISHED.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
tHEY WERE CALLED IN TO DETERMINE THE CAUSE OF A LEAK AT A BATHROOM EXHAUST FAN AND TO REPAIR THE WALL BOARD DAMAGED BY THE LEAK. THEY DETERMINED THE CAUSE AND REPAIRED IT - AN UNSEALED JOINT IN THE DRAIN VENT SYSTEM. THEY EXAMINED THE REMAINDER OF THE VENT SYSTEM, FOUND AND REPAIRED A BROKEN JOINT IN THE VENT SYSTEM DUE TO BEING IMPROPERLY SUPPORTED WHERE A LEAK WAS NOT APPARENT FROM INSIDE THE HOUSE. THEY REPAIRED AND PAINTED THE BATHROOM CEILING. WE ALSO ASKED THEM TO INSTALL TWO CAN LIGHTS IN THE KITCHEN, WHICH THEY DID

CATEGORY remodeling

12/17/2012

Absolutely no complaints.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I ordered parts for my Anderson Windows which are quite old so Graber had to do lots of research to help me find adquate parts for my repaid. I also had a service call from them as I was experiencing an issue with at least one of these windows and the service rep gave me a suggestion for my windows that has saved me hundreds and hundreds of dollars in heating/cooling bills. They are all very courteous and helpful and very professional. I would recommend them in a heart-beat.

CATEGORY remodeling,replacement windows

General Contractor,Kitchen Remodeler,Bathroom Remodeler,Construction Company,Home Builder,

CARPETS.