AC Figueroa Remodeling

A5 REVIEWS

Founded 2009

1709 Gilboa Ave

Zion, IL 60099

AC Figueroa Remodeling offers you over a decade of experience in all facets of remodeling. We pride ourselves in delivering the highest quality craftsmanship when it comes to remodeling projects. Our main focus is quality and customer satisfaction. Actions speak louder than words so gives us a call today for your FREE ESTIMATE. We hope to continue growing and hope to be your number one choice for all things remodeling. We sincerely thank you for visiting our profile, hope to hear from you soon....

Interior Painting (3)Exterior Painting (1)Ceramic Tile (1)Deck Maintenance (1)

11/05/2019

It was great. They were right on time, they were clean, and clean up after themselves. I was very happy to the service that I got from them. I recommend them highly. They were professional, easy to work with, and the price was very reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They sanded and restain my deck.

CATEGORY deck cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2019

10/30/2019

Painted my out dated kitchen cabinets white. Looks awesome. Also installed a backsplash. Incredible. I will be having them back soon to paint a railing and my stairs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

CATEGORY ceramic tile, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2019

10/30/2019

Basement restoration project was finished on time and within budget.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/05/2019

10/30/2019

Everything went well. Cabinets came out great. They also painted ceiling and added toe kicks.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen cabinet painting

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/04/2019

10/25/2018

I could not be more pleased! Hector, the owner, promptly returned my call requesting an estimate. He answered all my questions and was very accommodating to fit in this project before the weather became too cold. They were on time, did fantastic work and the area was left clean. Hector and his team were just lovely people. The job was fairly priced and exceptionally well done. I will definitely be...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting exterior entry pillars, front facade and trim

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2018

Paint (interior & exterior), Power Washing, Staining (fences, decks & stairs), Cabinet Installing, Cabinet Painting/Resurfacing, Backsplash Installation, Floor Installation, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling.

Call For Details Please