DuPage Lawn and Home Services

Founded 2011 • Angie's List since June 2011

Military Discount Available...

My Landscape Contractor

At My Landscape Contractor, we're dedicated to mastering the art of landscaping. You supply the vision for your space, and we'll do the rest. We know exactly what it takes to both create and maintain the exact look and feel you have in mind for your backyard, courtyard, golf course, commercial property, or anyplace else you have in mind for beautiful, lush landscaping.

09/07/2017

He comes out in April and October.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have pest control twice a year. They spray both inside and outside.

CATEGORY pest control

11/13/2016

Filled out "Contact Us" on their website 11/6/16. It says they will get back to you within 48 hours. I DO NOT give out my phone number unless absolutely necessary but did give them my e-mail address. No reply by 11/10. Called and left messages 11/10 and 11/11. Did not call back. Apparently they don't need the work. I won't even consider using them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fall cleanup - leaf removal

C

07/01/2016

They were here July of 2016.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Dupage Lawn and Home Services for lawn and yard work.

07/01/2016

03/11/2016

Let me start by saying this is a family owned business; they were very professional and prompt. The owner came to my home and took a quick walk around the property and gave me an estimate of $32.00 per mow. Which is good but my current provider is a little bit less. I have decided to pass on services but would consider calling them again for other services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed an estimate for lawn services.

CATEGORY lawn service

Full Service Landscaping, Mulching, Hedge Trimming, Spring Cleanup, Fall Cleanup, Snow Removal, Planting, Tree Trimming, Design, Maintenance & Installation

NA