Arcwood Inc

Founded 1986 • Angie's List since November 2008

Our master craftsmen have over 25 years of experience providing each project the detail and attention it deserves. Arcwood Custom Wood Designs is a company that is dedicated to making your next project a dream come true. We only use the finest woods to make sure you get the highest quality. With the ability to work with domestic and exotic woods, the possibilities are endless. Each design is hand-crafted and will last a lifetime. Our goal is to provide superior customer service, ensuring all of our clients are 100% satisfied. Additional email - arcwood07@gmail.com....

Baeza painting LLC

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Interior/Exterior Painting, and spraying kitchen cabinets services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

10/23/2015

They did a very good job.  They were professional and easy to communicate with.  They did a good job of matching the color of our other teak bookshelves.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Made two teak built-in bookshelves.

CATEGORY custom furniture,woodworking

05/19/2014

Rangel and Arcwood are the very best!  My wife and I are so grateful we chose Rangel/Arcwood for our latest house project.  We had an old brick fireplace (brick ran up the entire wall).  There was empty space on both sides of the fireplace and an old mantel.  We had 3 different companies over for the initial visit. Rangel came in and discussed different options during his initial consultation and ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Custom build of family room cabinets, bookshelves and joining mantel in between to include running all TV component cables and mounting of flat screen TV.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,remodeling,custom furniture,woodworking,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

04/28/2014

I have no complaints, only praises for my experience with Arcwood Inc. Rangel came over first to discuss what was needed & options, and take measurements. After calling with an estimate, he returned to verify measurements and took a sample drawer face ensure the stain matched. He completed and installed the cabinetry within the discussed time frame. Rangel was very kind, professional, practical, t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Made custom, mirrored medicine cabinets and over-the-John cabinets for our master bathroom and second bathroom.

CATEGORY custom furniture,woodworking

11/14/2013

Everything went well and he was very professional. He listened to what I wanted and drew up plans. It was a very good experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He built me a cabinet for my master bathroom.

CATEGORY custom cabinets

10/27/2013

Rangel with arcwood was very professional from our first meeting until the job was finished. He is very meticulous with his work with great attention to detail. I appreciate when someone treats your home as if it was there own, which he did. I would definitely recommend Arcwood to everyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wainscoting in several rooms and breadboard.

CATEGORY woodworking

Cabinet making. Custom wood finishing.