Martin's Cleaning Services

A17 REVIEWS

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

Wood Dale, IL 60191

Martins Cleaning Services is here to provide a clean, healthy, living environment for your home. Carpet, upholstery, and tile cleaning is just some of the services we provide. We offer truck mounted steam cleaning services for our customers. Allow my 15 years of experience to do the cleaning for you. Call now for more info....

Carpet Cleaning (13)Upholstery Cleaning (4)Drapery Cleaning (3)House Cleaning (2)

12/03/2019

Martin exemplifies the best in service- timely, professional, well communicated and through. I highly recommend him

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
carpet cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/03/2019

11/06/2019

Excellent, Martin was very knowledgeable of his products, did a very thorough job, and was very cost effective for someone that is on a retired budget! My carpeting has never looked this good since I have been here! I highly recommend his services!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Steam cleaning carpeting

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2019

10/29/2019

Martin came and cleaned all my carpets as well as my family room sofa and love seat for an good price. He was professional and efficient in his work. Everything looked and smelled great when he was all done. As a 1-man crew, he put to shame Stanley Steemer's 2-man crew whom I've used for several years in the past! I'd definitely rehire Martin and refer him to my friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet and upholstery cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2019

10/13/2019

Did an excellent job and was well-priced. Removed all the stains from my cream-colored area rug. Will definitely call him again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/13/2019

10/01/2019

Martin was professional, thorough, and had my panels dry cleaned in less than a week and cleaned my valance on site. The drapery looks fantastic! I would definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drapery Cleaning

CATEGORY drapery cleaning, house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2019

09/30/2019

Martin was easy to work with in scheduling the cleaning services I needed and then did top notch work. I recommend his company highly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2019

09/30/2019

Great! He was very careful and thorough

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
sectional, chair, ottomoan

CATEGORY upholstery cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2019

09/10/2019

Martin arrived on time and did great job. He also cleaned the baseboard for me. Thanks a lot for the service and I would definitely recommend him to other people!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2019

07/10/2019

Great he came and took down the curtains and brought them back and hung them and steamed out any wrinkles and tied them to set the pleats for two days. Wonderful service. Even held onto them for a week while I was having the house painted! Had two sets of patio drapes done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yes drapery cleaning

CATEGORY drapery cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2019

06/27/2019

Wonderful job. Professional. Would highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drapery cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners, drapery cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/27/2019

Thank you!

We offer Carpet, Upholstery, Ceramic tile, Auto interior and drapery cleaning.